Author Topic: Anyone tried this natural flea treatment?  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Anyone tried this natural flea treatment?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 15:17:18 PM »
All of the Clan cats have been on Program for the last 15 years and we have had no issues and because its a 6 monthly thing the cats get an extra health check - ours get Program and Booster then a single Program 6 months later.  Even the dogs are on Program tablets as the spot ons we used for them made a couple of the cats bald so now all on the same thing
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 14:28:22 PM »
Yes the injection is the other possibility. I like to use natural stuff on myself and for cleaning the house so thought It would be good if I could use a natural product on the cats. It says in the description that the inventors drank it at a demonstration to show how safe it was! 

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 14:16:20 PM »

I haven't tried it sorry. One of my sisters cats is allergic to spot on flea treatments, he has the injection at the vets. £60 a time but it does last 6 months  ;D

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Anyone tried this natural flea treatment?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 13:49:45 PM »
I've just seen this on zooplus and wondered if anyone had tried it? One of my cats seems to be allergic to the spot on treatments. I've been looking for a natural alternative for a while and this seems to have good reviews. My two are indoor only so never get too many fleas but I'm wondering whether to give it a try.
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/dog_grooming_care/flea_and_tick_protection/flea_and_tick_sprays/29982

Link to CatChat