Author Topic: Coco and her cough.  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
Re: Coco and her cough.
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 15:13:03 PM »
She also vomits every so often. Some time it is food sometimes it is liquid, I think all the hair gives her a sore tum.
 :(

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 19:02:58 PM »
That is good news, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again  :)

It does do that one minute you can hear a noise a little later you can't. She also has a cough every so often. All I can say is when I wake up in the morning I have fur in my throat from her sleeping me so????

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 18:50:41 PM »
That is good news, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again  :)

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 17:20:13 PM »
I was only wondering yesterday how you and Coco were. I hope the vet visit goes well and her cough is nothing to worry about  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for thinking about me. :thanks:

Well I couldn't hear a single noise coming from Coco's chest while she was asleep this aft even when I got up really close to her.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 15:21:17 PM »
Hope vet visit goes well and always best to have  them checked out  :hug: :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 14:35:14 PM »
I was only wondering yesterday how you and Coco were. I hope the vet visit goes well and her cough is nothing to worry about  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
Coco and her cough.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »
Coco (a Siamese) has always been a habitual groomer for years,  despite not having anything to worry about. This has giving her a bad tum at times and the vet has given her Zantac occasionally. Now I have notice she has a squeaky noise at times when breathing. She is 4.9kgs, sleeps well and when awake is very chatty and likes to play. At night she sleeps with me and my daughter so is on the prowl of the house off and on. I am going to book an appointment with the vets.

Link to CatChat