Author Topic: Please help me find Beaky - HENLEY-IN-ARDEN AREA  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Brogues

• Kitten
Re: Please help me find Beaky - HENLEY-IN-ARDEN AREA
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2015, 18:46:14 PM »
Yes that's a thought. I've got her on Facebook and Twitter but not area specific.  I'll take a look thank you

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2015, 18:31:50 PM »
Might be worth finding out if there is a lost pets facebook page for your area. I'm a member of my local one and it's a good way to spread the word.

Offline Brogues

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 16:48:40 PM »
I totally agree.  My friend has already said she would want to know if she has been found - whether she is dead or alive.  I am in Londo so working on finding her remotely but I know they are doing everything they can.  They are so worried that a fox might have got her - she came in very spooked a few nights previously.  It's such a worry.  My 2 cats are indoor Ragdolls - I could not bear to lose them.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 16:22:41 PM »

I would also contact any local vets and boarding catteries/kennels, and ask if you can put leaflets up in their waiting areas - also alerts them if any cat is brought in as a stray or injured (God forbid).

Also worth making a call to the local council too, to see if any cats have been found at the roadside (unpalatable, but again, better to know than not know, speaking as someone who has lost 4 cats - I was able to know what happened to two of them, and that brought far greater comfort than the two whose whereabouts never became apparent)  Clearly I hope that neither of those scenarios apply, but it may be an enquiry you could make on your friend's behalf.   :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 15:46:29 PM »
sounds like you are doing all you can, they don't tend to go too far generally she is probably just a bit disorientated - best of luck, I love a torti girl myself

Offline Brogues

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 15:44:15 PM »
Yes, we are door knocking, searching, posters, searching at night with torches, trying to leave nothing out.... Desperate to find her.   Thanks so much for your concern.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 15:20:29 PM »
You need to be door knocking and postering

Offline Brogues

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 14:50:46 PM »
Thanks so much.  Not a great picture but will post more when I have them.  Anyone in Henley-in-Arden area - please search the woods, garages, etc.  We want her back.  She's a rescue cat and much loved

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 14:15:32 PM »
Gorgeous cat and please take Sues advice and read the stickied advice at the top of lost and found, so many cats have been found this way

At the top of this thread
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 14:16:36 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 14:12:53 PM »

Oh what a beautiful cat your friend has.  Welcome to the forum, albeit under rather upsetting circumstances at present.  There are some good links in "Lost and Found" which will give suggestions for other things to try, and to raise her profile locally.

I'm nowhere near your area I'm afraid, but I do hope your friend and her gorgeous girl can be reunited very soon, and bless you for helping with the search to find her.   :hug:

Offline Brogues

• Kitten
Please help me find Beaky - HENLEY-IN-ARDEN AREA
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 13:48:12 PM »
I am trying to find my friend's cat who is so missed.  She disappeared last Saturday evening, 7th March and has not been seen.  She went out after 7pm in the evening in the Henley-in-Arden area.  She may have gone out to the fields.  She is a dark tortoiseshell cat, 3 years old and chipped.  She never stays out overnight.  Please look for her if you are in the area.  She has a very distinctive nose, hence her name due to her markings on nose.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 17:09:09 PM by Brogues »

Link to CatChat