Author Topic: Supervet is back  (Read 3676 times)

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
Re: Supervet is back
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 12:14:12 PM »
Yes I thought that too when she went and got the half brother. Another heartbreak waiting around the corner.
Julie.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 16:06:39 PM »
Poor Dandi, I was filling up when his owner was told the bad news. Shame, cos he was only a puppy but I can understand her not wanting to put him through so much pain and trauma. What I couldn't understand is that she went and got his half-sibling - wouldn't he/she have the same thing? Alsations are prone to hip problems.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2015, 12:00:02 PM »

It was very sad, like Noel I too had a tear in my eye as the pup was pts.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 11:13:27 AM »
That Alsatian pup was so beautiful. I cried too. But they did the right thing. Yes wasn't it funny them trying to get that cage in. Then she coolly says it would have to go by courier. And that little kitten, Noel gave him his life back.
Julie.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 11:01:01 AM »
omg did you watch it the other night?  I cried my eyes out when that poor pup had to be pts. Noel was so upset, they are like his own animals  :hug:

The poodle lady - I love her.It was so clear how much she loved her poodles and how much they loved her.  Their own seats at the dinner tabl and sleep in between her and her husband in that massive bed.

Loved it when she was trying to get the cage in her fantastic little sports number ;)

Amazing work Noel did on that tiny kitten.  Heis truly amazing :wow:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »
LOL. I can imagine what he said, or thought!
Julie.

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 11:43:38 AM »
I couldn't stand that idiot woman with the sausage dog. I think the vet was right when he said a life was worth far more than a wedding. Stuff the wedding, she didn't even have a man to marry. Pity the poor devil if she manages to ever trap one.
Julie.

I agree!!! She obviously had the money, it would be a no brainer for me to dip into that fund for the op  :shocked: She wasn't grateful for the work Noel & team did for her dog either  >:(

I wonder what he was saying behind her back when she left!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 12:42:05 PM »
Hopefully we won't have to see her again.
Julie.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 18:18:09 PM »
Silly cow went designer clothes shopping when the little sausage was out of the vet's.

She would make a fortune having a car boot sale but that's probably beneath her.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 13:03:37 PM »
I couldn't stand that idiot woman with the sausage dog. I think the vet was right when he said a life was worth far more than a wedding. Stuff the wedding, she didn't even have a man to marry. Pity the poor devil if she manages to ever trap one.
Julie.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 02:41:13 AM »
Yer I was half and half too.

I was so glad that the dog who was gonna be pts stood up and walked  :hug:

The tiny kitten with the deformed leg looks bad that is gonna be on next week. I hope he can help it.

Mary

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 02:21:38 AM »
It's cheered me up watching it.

He is bloody fantastic and Iwant to know how he survives with hardly any sleep :Crazy:

That posh bird from Chelsea made me laugh with her gorgeous sausage dog.  5 grand out of her wedding fund is like £50 to us :evillaugh:

Mary

She really annoyed me, she was funny but annoying.  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 01:57:06 AM »
It's cheered me up watching it.

He is bloody fantastic and Iwant to know how he survives with hardly any sleep :Crazy:

That posh bird from Chelsea made me laugh with her gorgeous sausage dog.  5 grand out of her wedding fund is like £50 to us :evillaugh:

Mary

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »
Have seen it advertised, will have to set my recorder!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 15:18:03 PM »
Thanks! Have just set up to record  :)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
Supervet is back
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 13:40:51 PM »

Series 3 of Supervet CH4 Thursday 5th March  ;D

Forgot to put the time. 8pm  ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 15:25:31 PM by hollycat »

Link to CatChat