Author Topic: Anyone Experiencing Techie Issues When Using Google Chrome To Log In And Post In The Forum?  (Read 1742 times)

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
mine is ok too
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
I'm not having any problems with chrome either.

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
I usually use is but on chrome at moment and no problem

Offline tailtidy

• Kitten
  • Slave to: To Manx And Kipp &Rossi Was To Smiley Cat,Charlie& Hawkeye.Was also mum to my wonderful dogs Bud,Dino Radar And Nicky : they are at rainbow bridge now
That,s good to hear and I hope you don,t have any problems with it as it,s a nuisance when the pc just shuts down itself  :(
Four Paws Feel Too

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
I've been ok with Google chrome so far ..........
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline tailtidy

• Kitten
  • Slave to: To Manx And Kipp &Rossi Was To Smiley Cat,Charlie& Hawkeye.Was also mum to my wonderful dogs Bud,Dino Radar And Nicky : they are at rainbow bridge now
Hi peeps, just to ask if anyone is having technical issues when using google chrome to log in and post in the forum? I started having problems last night and my pc shut down unexpectedly and it did the same again earlier tonight ;I,ve notified Tan and did a scan of my pc which was fine and I cleared my cookies.
 I used internet explorer this time to post and have not had any problems so it,s strange how when I use google chrome my pc shuts down unexpectedly yet it,s fine when I use I.E. ?
 Amanda xx
Four Paws Feel Too

Link to CatChat