Author Topic: THE SIAMESE CAT CLUB WELFARE TRUST  (Read 7326 times)

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
Re: THE SIAMESE CAT CLUB WELFARE TRUST
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 13:00:40 PM »
I Is there any siamese cat rescues in scotland near the north ayrshire area???  i would absolutly love to adopt  a siamese cat, they have such lovely characters!!! :Luv:

SIAMESE CAT SOCIETY of SCOTLAND - RESCUE (SCOTLAND)
Tel: 01546 886392 (please call after 7pm - thank you!)

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/pedigree.html

Offline y-sillars

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 12:49:43 PM »
I Is there any siamese cat rescues in scotland near the north ayrshire area???  i would absolutly love to adopt  a siamese cat, they have such lovely characters!!! :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 20:30:32 PM »
If you need someone for fostering up in Aberdeenshire giove us a pm we have 25 moggies and a ragdoll all rescues and have an isolation wing which is usually guest suites but can be taken over at a moments notice as we prefer the cats!

I am up in Aberdeenshire
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
THE SIAMESE CAT CLUB WELFARE TRUST
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
We are a registered charity, looking after the welfare of Siamese cats. We operate a rescue and rehoming service and we foster unwanted cats. We sometimes have adult cats needing permanent, loving homes.All these activities are only available in the U.K.  http://www.siameserescue.org.uk/

There are Siamese and sometimes Oriental and Balinese cats looking for very special new people-for more information see our HOMES WANTED page.
If you have lost or found a cat,take a look at our LOST and FOUND pages The Lost listings go back to 2004.

Have you heard about our 'Adopt a Cat' fundraising scheme to sponsor Siamese cats that we are unable to home? Please take a look at our site. 

We need volunteers to carry out home visits to enable us to home our cats in areas where we have no representatives.If you are interested please contact us via our web site with your details,the area you live in and how far you would be willing to travel to visit prospective owners.
Thank you.

Link to CatChat