Author Topic: Miaow to everyone  (Read 2512 times)

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
Re: Miaow to everyone
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 21:31:07 PM »
 :welcome: from Bobby, dad and mom......I would LOVE a cat with extra toes....more to love...GRRRRRR!!!!!!

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »
hiya  :welcome:
i have a polydact cat too

his name is max and he is ginger n white
extra toes are cool  :evillaugh:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline kitzmopoptinx

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2007, 00:43:59 AM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm sure Poppy, Tinx and I will be at home here.....

Yes, Poppy is one special cat..... I'll try and get pix of her big feet for you Lynn..... shes also quite an actress, stands up on hind legs and takes treats out of your hand with her paws just like a human then puts them in her mouth, yes one very special cat..... but then I woul d say that.

I'm sure I'll bore everyone senseless with stories abt my babies in good time.

Nikki
With purrs also from Poppy and Tinx too.....

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 14:52:44 PM »
 :welcome:nikki
Iam quite new too, everyone here is so helpful,I have had quite a bit of help already. Caroline xx
Caroline xx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 19:09:09 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Nikki!

How odd that people wouldnt want Poppy because of her extra toes - still, their loss is your gain (and hers too by the sound of it!)  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 18:55:23 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs

We are a very friendly bunch on here ...and we are all MAD about cats (and all furries) and some of us are just plain MAD  :rofl:

As the others have said we love pics.

Hope you enjoy yourself on here  ( be warned though, this site is addictive!  :rofl: )

All the best

Love

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 17:35:04 PM »
Hi and  :welcome:

Lovely to have you onboard.

Cant wait to see your photos, I also couldnt believe poppy was passed over due to her extra special feet.  Ive always had two great desires for a cat..one was a red boy which i got last year after many many years of yearning, my other is for a  polydactyl puss with extra large spares toes  :evillaugh:  (red preferably  :rofl:
My fave "mr bigfeet" i used to have in at my old work had 2 extra toes on each foot, with each toe being atleast double if not triple the normal size...I was in heaven  :Luv:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 15:37:37 PM »
Hello and welcome to the mad house, we love piccies and cats, dogs and choccie!

Oooo very true  :rofl: :rofl:  :oolala:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 15:21:21 PM »
Hello and welcome to the mad house, we love piccies and cats, dogs and choccie!

I can't have 2 footed either so have 36 furballs - 20 ferals, 15 domestics and a ragdoll and a Jack Russell who thinks she is a cat!

All mine are rescues some with issues others liked the digs and stayed!

Liz and the Clan Cats :)
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 15:19:35 PM »
Hi Nikki, and a huge  :welcome: to you and your furry family (and hubby of course, who may or may not be furry  :rofl:)... sorry, way too much caffeine this afternoon  :evillaugh:

Need to see some piccies of your furbabes, its the law you know  ;D  They sound lovely, and the extra toes, well, that just makes your babe extra special  ;D

Look forward to seeing you on the site.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 15:20:36 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 15:12:18 PM »
Hiya Nikki a warm  :welcome: to Purrs to all of you  ;D ;D

Poppy and Tinx sound absoluletly adorable hun and ya know we gotta see pics of them  :evillaugh: we love pics to drool over  :drool;  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  :rofl:
Gosh how could noone want a littlun just because of an extra toe... to us that would just be more to love.  :) :)

I too can't have human kids so all my maternal instint goes on my lads  ;D They are ummm ... rather spolit  :shify: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great to have ya with us and if ya need any help just holla.... we are all cat mad and a friendly bunch. Hee hee (i am def mad  :evillaugh:)
Tan
x

Offline kitzmopoptinx

• Kitten
Miaow to everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 13:53:17 PM »
Just thought I'd introduce myself and my 2 owners, Poppy and Tinx....

I live in Kent, UK, am 40 years old and am disabled (have MS and also mobility probs); have a husband, Ian (married 13 years) and 2 cats Poppy and Tinx.

Poppy is about 1 and half and is Mum to Tinx who is abt a year old, yes, work the math Poppy was a very young Mum, floozy.....  Poppy is polydactyl (has extra toes on each paw) and she was out up for rehoming after she had her kittens, they got homes for each kitten except Tinx.  We had lost our dear cat Kitty (she was rescue cat as well but I'll tell you more abt her I am sure in later posts) and a couple of weeks later our Vet called and asked if we were interested in getting another cat.  Initially we were offered Poppy but we saw them both in the same oen, Tinx was still suckling and we could say no so we had them both.  Apparently no one wanted Poppy because of her extra toes :(..... some people.....

Anyway, they have been with us for nearly a year, Poppy is a wonderful cat, very loving - when she wants food  ;)now on a diet because she is overweight according to the Vet, but to me she looks smaller than some of the other cats in our neighbourhood; Tinx is small, a bit sneakie but completely adorable.

They are my babies as I cant have any children, well not now as I had a hysterectomy a few months ago  ;D and they have been my entertainment and kept me sane these past few months.

Anyway, this has turned into war and peace..... I look forward to getting to know you all.....

Purrs

Nikki, Poppy and Tinx

Nikki
With purrs also from Poppy and Tinx too.....

Link to CatChat