Author Topic: Gateshead CP at the Northumberland County Show 28th May  (Read 6051 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Gateshead CP at the Northumberland County Show 28th May
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 16:21:58 PM »
It was quite recently Ann. Maybe it was another rescue up your way. Thanks Ann
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 21:03:04 PM »
Sorry Mark just picked this up, it doesn't ring a bell but I will have a check and see if we had one called Sally.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 22:47:02 PM »
Was it Gateshead CP or another NE rescue that had a cat called Sally?
I wanted to get an update as it was Special to me as one of my best friends who died was called Sally and she was from the area (Allandale). I meant to keep up with Sally the cat's story. Any idea?

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 19:38:47 PM »
Hope it went well Ann  :Luv:

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
Gateshead CP at the Northumberland County Show 28th May
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 12:43:39 PM »
Just to let peeps know that once again Gateshead CP will be at the Northumberland County Show, Tynedale Park, Hexham, Northumberland on Bank Holiday Monday 28th May. This is one of our best fundraisers and the show itself is always a good day out with lots to see and do. For the horsey people among you there are always loads of beautiful ones competing and they have a nice dog show too. Also sheep, pigs and even llamas so lots for us animal lovers to look at. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad but we are in one of the big tents this time (near the food stalls I think - not a good idea  :rofl: ) so we won't have to struggle with our CP marquee outside in high winds  :rofl:

Come along and see us if you are in the area, we'll have loads of CP goods for sale and we have a wine cork tombola (no I don't know how it works either but thankfully Katherine who is organising it does)

Link to CatChat