Author Topic: The reason why you should make sure people check sheds and outbuildings!  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Very please she is safe  ;D

Why do they put us through hell  :(

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
My sofie would get into the cupboards and just sit there, expecting that I would know she was there. I spent a horrendous night searching the neighbourhood for her, only to find she was in the kitchen cupboard all along. She was happily comfortable, completely failing to respond to calls, and just unwrapped herself and graciously walked out when I opened the door. Typical burmese!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Thanks Sam  ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Glad she is safe and well Gill.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

ccmacey

My mums cat was missing for 2 weeks, after all he was found in a garage.

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
These cat have NO idea what they put us through do they??

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Oh yes I remember the tree incident Liz  :rofl: :rofl:

I watched Sasa yesterday morning, she walked up to the open door of shed and I could see her thinking! She stood there thinking, shall I shant I and decided she wouldnt  :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Smudge, I was so relieved to see her and she is currently snoring on her sofa  ;D

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Gill thats why we admitted defeat and swear everything they hide in is our fault

I admitted total failure after Harvey a tux boy spent 3 days 80 foot up a tree in November 2006!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Aww bless her see meowmys instint to check the shed..............my GITTENS    KITTENS  :rofl: are always getting into cupboards thank goodness Elle has the biggest mouth in the world.  :rofl:
Daisy's little trait is the washing machine as soon as its opened she is in thee so everyone is banned from using the machine because I KNOW I check it EVERYTIME

Glad Sasa was found safe and well maybe she just wanted to play GIVE MEOWMY A HEADACHE HIDING  :rofl:
xx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Although all 4 of mine are allowed to go out when they like, I do like to know where they all are when I go to bed.

Last night I couldnt find Madam Sasa and she does sometimes get upset being semi feral and leave for a couple of days but had no reason to think that she should yesterday.

I went out with a torch and searched garden but no joy and on the stroll back started thinking that I hadnt seen her all evening, which is unusual. I have a brick shed by the house and something caused me to open the door and out rushed Sasa and straight through the cat flap to the food!!

I reckon she must have been hiding in there since late afternoon and I couldnt see her when I shut the door.

I was relieved and I hadnt checked greenhouse and other shed before I did this cos none of them had hidden in one before!!

End of salutory message.

Link to CatChat