Author Topic: Spanking  (Read 1286 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: Spanking
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 17:38:01 PM »

Tigger used to hate it. Lulu loved it and you could hit her with her tail, she would let you hit her on the rump all day  ;D

Holly would go crazy purring and other noises she would get really excited.  I was told by a vet once that the rump is very sensitive in female cats.

Zoonie likes it more than Astrophe, but both of them like being hit with their own tails.

Cats are weird  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 13:50:01 PM »
Murray loves a god spanking - I have t kneel on the floor with my legs wide enough for him to run through, then as he's about to go through, spank him softly on the bottom going "beep-beep-beep-beep-beep" in time with the actions.  He gets so excited and makes little squeaking and meeping noises, and then he scoots through again for more.  Sweet, isn't it?  :)  Our little spankers.   :Luv:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 13:24:08 PM »
Must admit Bonnie likes a good rub from me in that area.  In fact I'm always kissing her on top of her back cos it's near the are she had her tail removed and I just feel sorry for her  :rofl: :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Spanking
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 21:56:29 PM »
Ha ha yes marl loves a good spanking :D
Garf and Mr Blue def no no only head scratchin

Offline NikNakNoo

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Bebe & Bruno
Spanking
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 21:06:12 PM »
So Bebe has always reacted when we scratched her bum just at the base of her tail but lately we have realised she enjoys a "spanking". Does anyone else have a cat that enjoys it? Bebe goes crazy for it. We don't obviously hurt her or hit her but we tapped quite hard at the base of her tail and she appears to love it.

Anyone know why?  :scared:

Link to CatChat