Author Topic: Calling Julie and Thierry..... "Nude Dude - Be Bald and Free Day - today 14 October"  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Thierry is family  :Luv:

To right he is .... that's why we all keep coming back to this site ... it's one BIG family  :shocked:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Thierry is family  :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I have never liked sphinx cats but Tee airy is the exception to the rule and he is a real cat with great purrsonality and way cooler than George  ;D

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
Thierry with muck on him is fine by me Julie :Luv2:

Sticks his feet out does he?  So do I  :rofl: :rofl:  Must be my age cos I can remember a long time ago in my 20s when I had to wear bed socks :evillaugh:

Mary

Mary he is so cut when he gets too hot in bed. He's just like a little human and positions himself so as his front feet and his head peep out of the duvet. If he gets hotter, out peep his back feet as well.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
no fur but a lot of purr ..... fabulous.  I think T-hairy is even "cooler" than George  :Luv2:

Definitely!  Our Thierry is way "cooler" than George - and George is a "cool" cat.  Thierry's Meowmy takes lots of brilliant piccies of his adventures!

Thierry says he feels like real family now.
Julie.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Thierry with muck on him is fine by me Julie :Luv2:

Sticks his feet out does he?  So do I  :rofl: :rofl:  Must be my age cos I can remember a long time ago in my 20s when I had to wear bed socks :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
no fur but a lot of purr ..... fabulous.  I think T-hairy is even "cooler" than George  :Luv2:

Thierry is so happy so many people think he's cool.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
This is great, I love it.  I am Alopecia Univarlis so a real bald and free person.  I think your cat and I would get on like a house on fire, we totally understand when it's too hot or too cold.

Thierry is very good at warming himself up, or cooling down. At night he snuggles under the duvet. But as soon as he gets too hot he sticks his feet and head outside to cool down.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
     I reckon Thierry could give him a run for his money in great pics 

Exactly my thoughts.   ;D

I thought George was ultra cool, and Thierry is too

Thierry says thank you.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
:rofl: :Luv2:

Love it, George and Tarzan pic and George and cake pics are fantastic  :Luv2: :hug:

I reckon Thierry could give him a run for his money in great pics  :Luv2: :hug:

Well spotted Sue.

I think Thierry just goes to prove that we don't care what colour our cats are we love them all to bits, fur or not  :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Mary I do sometimes wish Thierry wasn't so pink. He gets very grubby looking at times. I get some great photos, but a lot are spoilt because the dirt shows up so easily on him. I rub him over with a damp cloth and think he's cleaned up. But the camera never lies and soon shows up dirt I've missed. But I love him to bits, dirt an' all.
Julie.

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat

Was just browsing "stuff" and saw this - thought Thierry could join in with the cool Nude Dude stuff too!  ;D

http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/hairless-cats-george-nude-dude-be-bald-and-free-day-pictures-photos

Thierry got very excited when he saw this. I don't belong to facebook. But enjoyed reading all about George.
Thanks for posting it.
Julie.

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)

Definitely!  Our Thierry is way "cooler" than George - and George is a "cool" cat.  Thierry's Meowmy takes lots of brilliant piccies of his adventures!
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
This is great, I love it.  I am Alopecia Univarlis so a real bald and free person.  I think your cat and I would get on like a house on fire, we totally understand when it's too hot or too cold.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
     I reckon Thierry could give him a run for his money in great pics 

Exactly my thoughts.   ;D

I thought George was ultra cool, and Thierry is too

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
 :rofl: :Luv2:

Love it, George and Tarzan pic and George and cake pics are fantastic  :Luv2: :hug:

I reckon Thierry could give him a run for his money in great pics  :Luv2: :hug:

Well spotted Sue.

I think Thierry just goes to prove that we don't care what colour our cats are we love them all to bits, fur or not  :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat

Was just browsing "stuff" and saw this - thought Thierry could join in with the cool Nude Dude stuff too!  ;D

http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/hairless-cats-george-nude-dude-be-bald-and-free-day-pictures-photos

Link to CatChat