Author Topic: Supervet  (Read 2868 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: Supervet
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 16:17:14 PM »

Apparently he only takes referrals from other vets. So we can't call for an appointment  >:(

Those receptionists are a pain. 

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 14:57:14 PM »
Agree with you both  >:( :evillaugh:

I think by filming them they are trying to make people think it's a friendly place - FAILING BADLY  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

They should stick to filming the animals.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 10:58:31 AM »
is it just me, or do his receptionists seem really annoying?!

LOL. YES! Every time they come on I get annoyed. They are so unprofessional. I want to shout at them to get on with their job. People coming in with their pets are upset and worried. They don't want to be met by a couple of women larking around and talking rubbish. 
Julie.

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 10:38:51 AM »
is it just me, or do his receptionists seem really annoying?!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 16:06:42 PM »
I wish I lived near Noel's surgery. What a great guy.
Julie.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 16:00:29 PM »
Just watched it and cried my eyes out.

Flossy the spaniel was so loved and Noel was so good and when the emergency came with the fluid in his lungs I thought Flossy was a gonner.  I was so glad it was a happy ending.

Lois the 'fat dog' was so funny bless her - I wonder of she will ever get any ice cream again?  :hug:

My favourite was Schrodinger, what a gorgeous cat and a lovely story of her and Soshana. It was great to see a child loving animals so much. Loved it when Schrodinger went home and she was reading a story to him.  :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 20:57:05 PM »
I agree Mary, he seems to really love his patients, I'm sure we would all want him for our moggies when they are ill.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 23:52:06 PM »
OMG Yes I remember that cat, it was so lucky.

Don't remember the greyhound but so glad he's ok and nice for you to see Noel's work first hand too.

I think he would be everyone's choice. I love how he sleeps at his surgery too  :rofl:

Mary

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 23:38:12 PM »

I first saw him a couple of years ago when he operated on a cat that had been run over by a combine harvester and lost his back legs. He made false legs for the cat and he was running round like an idiot a few hours later.

Do you remember the episode with the greyhound that had been shot? He lives round the corner from me.

Since then I have thought if money were no object he would be the vet I would prefer. He loves his animals and is brilliant.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 23:24:24 PM »
Thanks, I saw him on Alan Titchmarsh show this afternoon.  He is brill and loved his last series.in fact I think I still have one or two to watch that I recorded.

Mary

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 14:59:39 PM »
I knew it was coming back, but didn't know when.

I think Noel is just amazing the things he does, and how hard he works!  :Crazy: He is truly an animal lover  :Luv:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 21:03:25 PM »
Thanks hc, I really enjoyed the previous series  ;D

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
Supervet
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 16:54:54 PM »

The Super vet is back  Wed 8pmCH4  ;D

Link to CatChat