Author Topic: Automatic Feeders  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Automatic Feeders
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 14:08:30 PM »
I have 6 double feeders! Used when I went to Olympics and two going back about 15 years Catmate I think. Basic ordinary dial timer so easy to use.

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Products/CN154008/cat-mate-automatic-feeder

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Automatic Feeders
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 00:03:15 AM »
I used to  have ones like this

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=322&pf_id=60681&utm_source=ShoppingFeed&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CLnl5Pj29cACFU7MtAodxn0Aew

At least I think they were like that.  They were green but look identical.  They have 4 compartments (so can dispense up to 4 meals while you're away) and are sturdy.  I originally had petmate clockwork ones but Mosi would just push them around the kitchen and force them open.  These were a bit too heavy for him to do that.

edit - and yes I did record a personal message for them!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 00:04:27 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Offline NikNakNoo

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Bebe & Bruno
Automatic Feeders
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 23:19:26 PM »
Hi all

I need some advice from the lovely world of purrs again please! We want to look into getting an auto feeder to put some biscuits in for our 3. Bruno and Barnaby want some food during the day and as my otherhalf and I are now both working we aren't here to feed at lunch. We need one with 2 or more trays and one that can withstand the attention of two very determined greedy cats trying to open it as well. Any ideas or suggestions on good ones please let me know.
Nic :)

Link to CatChat