Author Topic: After no sightings for 5.5 months  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Re: After no sightings for 5.5 months
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 20:03:22 PM »
Got my fingers crossed for you Liz!
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 19:57:06 PM »
Sam he's not on his own he has the strays Tyson and Cooper, next doors 2 Smudge and Mischa and the odd one of ours who think the sunny waether means sleep through the day and play out at night

Currently Rogue and Pebbles are on this rotation and both were close to Rio but his best pal Inca is in everynight!

He also has a relica of the cat room in the garage - door is propped open so cats can get in anas is the wendy house and I heated up the heat pads for 6 months during the cold weather to put them in at night

He has always had food and water out as we haven't given up hope it just sometimes gets a bit thin on the ground and maybe Bert is guiding him home from the bridge!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 19:50:48 PM »
What great news Liz ... so pleased Rio is still around and OK ... he may be brain damamged but he's obviously not daft!  He has managed to survive on his own and keeps giving you the slip bless him.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
After no sightings for 5.5 months
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 19:47:06 PM »
Last night we sitting in the conservatory with the mob and just saying we hadn't seen Rio since early January 2007 and wondered as you do if he was still around or if something had got him and Robins birthday wish came early as the Boy Rio strolls across the back garden and heads off in to the woods - with Robin in hot pursuit!

Rio is aged 5.5 years and is a brain damaged feral but the boy looks good for being out - we do have a garage and wendy house where we always have food and heat pads and beds - like taking the inside out!

So tonight we are going to set our trap and at the weekend pick up the trap from Lotties and hopefully get the last missing member of the great escape home - via the vet and I think a knock out session!

So to all who have missing babies - I have 3 as Salem and bandit have been missing since 8 November 2004 - all are chipped and I hope that all will be home one way or the other!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat