Author Topic: Sneaky kitten  (Read 1302 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Sneaky kitten
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 13:02:03 PM »
 :evillaugh:  very sneakie - little devils  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 07:58:21 AM »
 :evillaugh:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:57:07 AM »
 :evillaugh:  Noodle's kittenish preference was to stand on Algie until he moved and even now will occasionally pester him until he gets his way.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 07:12:07 AM »
Ah yes, much sneakiness there in both tales.   :sneaky: :naughty:  Cats!  Dontcha just love 'em?   ;)

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 22:25:58 PM »
cats are very sneaky! i left my clean washing in a pile on the settee yesterday being too lazy to take it upstairs, and sylvie curled up and went to sleep on it. an hour late Moses came in the room, Sylvie woke up, jumped down, and went out the cat flap for a tiddle, and Moses jumped straight up on to my washing where it was nice and warm from Sylvie and curled up and went to sleep. Sylvie came back in 10 mins later, went to jump back up then stalked off with an  :censored: expression on her face :evillaugh:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Sneaky kitten
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 22:13:35 PM »
I have just witnessed the funniest sneakiest thing.

Astrophe was dsleeping on top of the home made cat tree when Zoonie came along and sat on the floor calling Astro. "Come on bruv, come and play" this went on for a few minutes,  Zoonie calling, rolling around on his back until Astro climbed down and started to play with him. Zoonie the little sod ignoted Astro and climbed to the top of the tree, curled up and went to sleep. :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat