Author Topic: Signs/symptoms  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Sassybot

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Frankenstein
Re: Signs/symptoms
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 14:13:32 PM »
Sorry I didn't reply, has been a busy one.

Trixie got better but we've been to the vet this morning. She's really poorly. I've put a post up about it. Very scared for her

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 07:01:20 AM »
How is Trixie this morning?   :-:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 19:35:20 PM »
Vets visit don't wait for any advoce get her there she may have worms and by the sounds of it needs to be seen and should be kept seperate completely from your current boy till she has a clean bill of health
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 18:56:36 PM »
With such a young kitten I wouldn't hesitate - I'd have her to a vet.  Kittens can go downhill unbelievably fast.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 18:35:58 PM »
Think you need to tell us how she seems to be poorly

Offline Sassybot

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Frankenstein
Signs/symptoms
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 17:40:07 PM »
Hello, hope everyone is good.

Just wondering if I could get some advice on what to look out for in a kitten who hasnt had her jabs yet.

Trixie is 8 weeks old now and a curious little thing. Obviously she doesn't go out (and wont until she cant bring home more mental fluffballs!) however Frankenstein does go out. He doesn't go far just chills in the yard but I know there is still a chance he could pass something on to her.

Trixie should have had her jabs on Friday however I came down with a rather nasty bug and had to cancel.

If I'm honest it was never really an issue when we got Frankenstein because he came from a good family and was the only cat in ours. The woman we rescued Trixie and her brother from said she let them play in her yard all the time!!!

She's been a little poorly the last 24 hours so thought I should get some advice to know when it's something to be worried about.
I know you can google these things but I always find first hand experience to be the most helpful :)

xx

Link to CatChat