Author Topic: WONDERFUL WINSTON  (Read 11785 times)

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
Re: WONDERFUL WINSTON
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 20:52:29 PM »
So sad for Gill  :( :( She did all she could for him and he knew he was loved.

Sending you lots of  :hug: :hug: Gill.

RIP Winston.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
WONDERFUL WINSTON
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 20:41:31 PM »
Oh God, I wish I didn't have to say this but the wonderful ginger boy went to The Bridge this evening.

It was an extremely hard decision for Gill to make but it was the right one  :hug:

She was out for a while taking Treacle to his new owner and when she got back home he had another do but Gill knew it was worse than the others and she phoned me to ask what she should do.  She had phoned the vet and he was out on an emergency and was asked to go at 6.30 p.m. for him to look at Winston.  Gill was bothered that she might have to have Winston pts and wanted that to happen at home.  The nurse had said that the vet could do more for him at the surgery and I said that if it came to that it didn't really matter where he was so long as Gill was with him.

She phoned me later to say that it was bad news and he had gone  :( :'( :Luv2: :hug:  Gill is heart broken and I don't suppose I helped crying on the phone with her either.  I had the pleasure of meeting Winston last year and he was gorgeous.  He was so cute when he was licking Gill's nose bless him. :Luv2:

I really hope there is a M&S at The Bridge because Winston will still expect his prawns every Saturday  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 20:42:02 PM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat