Author Topic: Zoonie's new bed  (Read 5003 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Zoonie's new bed
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 23:07:30 PM »
Aaaaw I love the pics  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 22:57:22 PM »
I've seen those beds on Zooplus but I know Bonnie wouldn't use it cos she wouldn't use the radiator bed I got her.  Yours look great in them  :Luv2:

Shelves are great too - you might want a mat for them  ;)  I got Bonnie one for the window sill from Zoo plus but can't see it anymore but they do have these:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/window_seats

Bonnie's is black with a princess crown in the middle.

Mary

I have some but they are too wide for the shelves but they are great for the window.  I have a plan for the shelves though. Astrophe and Lulu are posted on zooplus under the white one.

They are great. I have some of them but they are too short and too wide for the shelves
Used some Velcro

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 22:17:06 PM »
I've seen those beds on Zooplus but I know Bonnie wouldn't use it cos she wouldn't use the radiator bed I got her.  Yours look great in them  :Luv2:

Shelves are great too - you might want a mat for them  ;)  I got Bonnie one for the window sill from Zoo plus but can't see it anymore but they do have these:

Mary

I have some but they are too wide for the shelves but they are great for the window.  I have a plan for the shelves though. Astrophe and Lulu are posted on zooplus under the white one.

They are great. I have some of them but they are too short and too wide for the shelves

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 19:44:29 PM »

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 14:55:40 PM »
Those beds are well cool! Love your shelving too  :wow:

We have 2 radiator beds next to each other. A few times I have seen Denzel happily snoozing in one when Dexter will come up and start 'grooming' Denzel. Dexter then sneakily turns it into a fight and pushes poor Denzel off  :evillaugh: even tho there is an identical one inches away....!

I think thats what Zoonie is trying to do in this pic. He failed, Astrophe is smarter than him  ;D

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 14:47:50 PM »
Those beds are well cool! Love your shelving too  :wow:

We have 2 radiator beds next to each other. A few times I have seen Denzel happily snoozing in one when Dexter will come up and start 'grooming' Denzel. Dexter then sneakily turns it into a fight and pushes poor Denzel off  :evillaugh: even tho there is an identical one inches away....!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 12:45:16 PM »
Mmm if I know cats they will both want the top one  :naughty:

Oh well.. it givs them something to do  :yes no:
I also put some shelves up so they could gey up high which they like. A side effect of this is they can now get on top of the living room door  :naughty:

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
Mmm if I know cats they will both want the top one  :naughty:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 23:01:50 PM »
They look great! Are they wall mounted?

Yes, they are wall mounted and they are great, and only £7.They love them. Ten minutes after I took these pics Astrophe, on the right climbed up to Zoonie, grabbed him by the scruff and threw him out. :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 22:39:21 PM »
Love them  ;D ;D

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 22:26:12 PM »
They look great! Are they wall mounted?

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
Zoonie's new bed
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 22:24:58 PM »
I ordered a new bed for Zoonie on Wednsday and it arrived on Friday, from Germany. I already had one for Astrophe so it was about time Zoonie had one as he used to sit looking at it longingly

Link to CatChat