Author Topic: Lettie & I - intro  (Read 4459 times)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
Re: Lettie & I - intro
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 12:46:47 PM »
 :welcome: Lettie is beautiful!  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  Although on this forum it is the more cats the merrier dont worry, cats can live quite happily on their own. Just lots of play and toys to occupy her while she is growing up.

I am sure if you are a regular on here it wont be long til you are tempted to find her some company  ;)

She does look big for her age, but I think fluffy cats can be a bit deceiving? She does have chunky paws to grow into!

Plenty of pics please!!!!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:00 AM »

Yes, she looks like it.   :)  Very pretty.

Offline Lettie

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Lettie
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 22:16:53 PM »
I shall keep you updated as she grows. Think she is a diluted calico colour, is that right?
x

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 21:05:25 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: Thanks for the photo's, Lettie is gawjus!  :Luv2:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 08:16:14 AM »
 :welcome:  to Purrs  :) Gorgeous family of little furries  :Luv: :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:52:51 AM »

Ah yes - the eternal problem of how to capture pictures of kittens (who seem to have an absolute knack of disappearing out of focus just as you press the shutter....  :evillaugh:)   You did well - I usually just got a tail and rear quarters to the left of camera, or a whisker and part of a wide eye.   :) :evillaugh:

She may put on a growth spurt and then calm down again - one of our two - Moray - has definite Maine Coon ancestry - he inherited the floofy coat, the ear tufts, the fantasticagorical tail which often wears the cat, and catchers mitts for feet, complete with fur tufts on the pads.  After a shaky start wihen he came to us underweight and half starved, he spurted ahead in growth between four months and  8 months, but he's settled down again now, and I dont think he will be anything other than a Mini Maine Coon.

It will be interesting to watch how Lettie develops.  She's gonna be a little stunner, for sure.   :Luv:

Offline Lettie

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
Didn't mean to post duplicate pic sorry!

Well I didn't get to see her mum as I rescued off a person who bought from what some may call a breeder, but I think she is quite big for age and her paws are chunky, so she may grow to be a large cat?!

Yes I'm snap happy with my camera and phone, just hard to get close ups as she is so busy!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:53:51 AM »

Hello to you and Lettie - welcome to the forum  :welcome:  Also welcome to Pearl and Arthur - there are a few bunnies on here so all welcome. 

Lettie's a pretty little girl, isn't she?    I wonder how big she'll grow?  Lots and lots of piccies is the best way to  document her daily life with you all.  I love digital cameras for that.   :)

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 04:40:29 AM »
 Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Lettie , is so gorgeous :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Lettie

• Kitten
Lettie & I - intro
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 22:30:44 PM »
Our first cat, we also have 2 house rabbits Pearl & Arthur, introductions have gone well - rabbits are bossy and poor Lettie is wary of them!

Lettie is rescue ragdoll cross 10/11 wk old kitten, she is very good to be fair, we have had her 1.5wks as yet.

I used to have sibling cats 10 years ago, so was worried about just having 1 cat, but so far it seems ok.

Hello everyone  :thanks:

Link to CatChat