Author Topic: Tabby now hyperthyroid  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Tabby now hyperthyroid
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »
Sening loads of good vibes for Tabby  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
Re: Tabby now hyperthyroid
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:36:56 AM »
Glad she's getting back to normal.

I'm sure if she could speak, she'd have uttered 'Surprise' when you found your bed  :naughty:

Hopefully the tabs work.

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
Tabby now hyperthyroid
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 22:55:21 PM »
my ex feral stable cat Tabby who now lives at home has today been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and is on Felimazole 2.5 x 2 a day. She is 19 this year. her thyroxine was 70.3 (normal range 10 - 60). Fingers crossed the meds work for her as she has lost a bit of weight recently. I went on holiday to Greece last week and my brother came round to look after her and she was eating really well, but on the morning of the day we were due back, she must have had a bust up with Moses one of the our other cats (they normally stay well away from each other, tabby spends most of the day asleep on my bed) and when I got back, there was a horrible smell! Went up to my room and she had done 3 huge poos and a huge widdle on my bed :sick: :sick: her litter tray is in the spare room so she must have been too scared to get off my bed to use it. She is fine now tho and back to normal pooping in her tray :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 22:56:28 PM by heather sullivan »

Link to CatChat