Author Topic: More great wisdom from Jackson Galaxy about improving cat health beyond Vet's diagnoses  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Dawn, if you on to his website, there are a lot of useful links etc to his older stuff

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I must track his stuff down we are planning to try and reintroduce willow and tilly (yes I know you can't believe we still haven't!!) and would be interested in what he has to say

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
He is - He's the incredible shrinking man.  He had to lose weight for health reasons, and has really taken it to heart.  He auctioned off one of his former Cat Man shirts to raise money for a shelter.  Can't see that my old cast-offs would have quite the same appeal.  :evillaugh:

I do love that man.   :Luv:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Yup that's what we do  :)

Our Jackson's looking a wee bit slimmer Sue  :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat

I subscribe to Jackson's regular updates on Cat Mojo - this one was today's and I really think it's worth sharing.....

http://jacksongalaxy.com/2014/06/30/cat-mojo-alternative-ways-to-help-your-cat-in-addition-to-the-vet/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JacksonGalaxy+%28Jackson+Galaxy%29

It's also what we do here on Purrs - ask, share, consider and try out.   :)

Link to CatChat