Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Hello
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 17:46:42 PM »

(I loves them gingers, I does!) 

Me too!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 08:54:55 AM »

:wow:  Ginger.......       :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

(I loves them gingers, I does!)   :evillaugh:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 06:51:08 AM »
There is nothing quite like a kitten having a mad 5 minutes  ;D  and he certainly won't lack for 'victims' for his kittenish antics  ;) :evillaugh:

Offline catwoman56

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Furbie, master Pudding, Mr Griffin, Mitzi, Morgan, Sylvestre, Flanagan, Nykita , Sweet Pea, Candy, Crystal, Holly , Delliah, Angelina.
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 23:31:24 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all your messages.
Well my newby came downstairs today, had a mad run round living room and ran back upstairs... :rofl: the others all looked  :Crazy: I think they wondered if he was for real.... he is ginger !!! glad to report he using litter tray in bedroom, never been in a house before... let alone walked on carpet .. so he is doing very well.... few hissy fits upstairs, but nothing drastic,.. they all must be thinking.... oh another one.

Got photos on phone , but not very techno to put on computer... will try and fathom out then will try and post some.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 21:00:17 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 12:24:19 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: I look forward to seeing photo's of your furry family  ;D

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 12:20:32 PM »
 :welcome:  to Purrs  :)  Good luck with the introductions of the kitten to your rather large fur family  ;D

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 09:04:29 AM »
Hi there and  :welcome: to Purrs

We share our home with a mere 7 fully grown rescues who keep us on our toes so hats off to ya with 14  :wow:

Our Groucho came to us aged about 8 weeks.  Our window cleaners found him by a canal filthy, flea ridden and very hungry.  Whilst he wasn't a hissy spitty little lad, so must have had a home at some point, he held his own with the adults just fine but has grown into a bit of a dominant loner except with me  :)

You must post pics of your furry tribe, especially your newbie of course.  Hope he settles in well  :) 

If you have any probs posting pics, feel free to email me pics at rosellamoggy@gmail.com and I'll be happy to post them for you.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 07:34:27 AM »
Hello Cat Woman - welcome to the forum, and a big welcome to your extended kitty family.  Good luck with the new introduction - I suspect he'll find his place quickly enough.   :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 23:11:14 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Thats a lot of cats and hope the newby fits in well

Offline catwoman56

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Furbie, master Pudding, Mr Griffin, Mitzi, Morgan, Sylvestre, Flanagan, Nykita , Sweet Pea, Candy, Crystal, Holly , Delliah, Angelina.
Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 23:03:31 PM »
Hi.. I have just joined here, Am slave to 13 fully grown rescue cats, and just have taken on another unwanted baby who is about 8 weeks old...he is such a cutie, Only had him 2 days, so he is adapting to having a home. He was found living in someones back yard. He never been in a house before, especially when there are all these big furries all around. Some are ok with him but others not. Wish me luck in giving him a good home. and lots of love. xx :thanks: :

Link to CatChat