Author Topic: Indoor or Outdoor Cat bed in a Lean-too  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Indoor or Outdoor Cat bed in a Lean-too
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 07:49:05 AM »
Nice one, Purdy Bear.   :)

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 23:21:41 PM »
If he ever becomes a house cat and is presented with a hooded litter tray in which he's meant to poop, he'll just go inside and go to sleep instead.  :rofl:
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 22:02:28 PM »
Sounds as if someone has landed on his/her feet!

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 18:13:32 PM »
I found a hooded litter tray to go on the seat.  I've added the jumpers from the tatty cardboard box, and put a quilt on the top.  For the door I put it on and then tied it up with string.  If she is the cat using the front garden bed she will recognise that one as they are the same. 

That black cat is one spoilt kitty.

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
Indoor or Outdoor Cat bed in a Lean-too
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 17:19:48 PM »
We have a lean too, which is pretty dry except for a few areas where water drips through the plastic roof.  The doors are always open so there is a cross draft.  My question is do I go for a indoor cat bed (I'm thinking fabric kennel, or teepee) or an outdoor bed (I just use a enclosed litter tray with a catflap door (a bag stops the draughts getting in through the top vent).  The bed would be placed well off the floor either on a chair or on a plastic box.  Oh and there is no heating in there.

Link to CatChat