Author Topic: Who Wants to Wear These?  (Read 3048 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Who Wants to Wear These?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 19:43:24 PM »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 14:36:07 PM »
I like these!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 10:06:59 AM »
I love them! I think the problem is, you need to wear an extremely short skirt, or shorts to shoe them off!!!

Either that, or be know as a skirt lifter   ;)  (As in "will show knickers for chocolate...." - the legend written on a caoaster which was once given to me as a gift.  please note, I no longer indulge in that kind of practice  :evillaugh:)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »
I love them! I think the problem is, you need to wear an extremely short skirt, or shorts to shoe them off!!!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 22:22:05 PM »
A lot of people I know own these tights. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 18:45:49 PM »
My OH is Bonnie  :evillaugh:  Don't think she would appreciate another cat all over my legs  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 18:38:59 PM »
Don't feel bad, those are tights which could be worn 'indoors' for the OH.

Oh, and some of us may be getting on, but not all of us are fat! (Except round the bum, and maybe the tum, and just a few saggy bits  :-:  )
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 18:20:29 PM »
Not sure I should've posted this now as I'm making everyone feel fat and old  :evillaugh:

Or is it just me?  ;)

I'll stick to my cat scarf and jewellery etc. One size fits all sizes and ages  ;) :rofl: :hug:

Mary

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 18:17:12 PM »
I love them!! Wish I was skinny enough to wear them though.  :shy:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 17:47:23 PM »
A girl I work with was given a pair for Christmas - she looks fab in them.   :)  She's in her early 30's and has great pins. 

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 22:56:00 PM »
I saw someone in Brighton a few weeks ago wearing them. They looked really great. If I was 18 again I'd definitely wear them.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 21:47:44 PM »
I love those but I'm too old to wear them! They are tights with the cat pattern in black if you look at the extra photos!  :Luv2:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 21:42:22 PM »
I love them! I think they are tights, the design is in black and the rest are skin tone.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 21:21:49 PM »
Those look drawn onto the model's leg. How would they stay up? They don't seem to go beyond the pusscat design.

Would be nice to have the face at the front, just above the knees, and the tails at the back.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Who Wants to Wear These?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 19:06:17 PM »
Wish I was slim enough and young enough to wear these.  I thought they were socks at first but they actually a pair of tights by the look of them.  Fantastic.

Mary

http://www.newfrog.com/p/trendy-fake-thigh-highs-lank-velvet-stocking-pants-tight-leggings-for-women-42196.html

Link to CatChat