Author Topic: Cat People Wanted For Photographic Project  (Read 1250 times)

Offline andreacarroll

• Kitten
Cat People Wanted For Photographic Project
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 13:45:49 PM »
Cat People Wanted For Photographic Project :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

I am currently going to be undertaking a project about people with cats. I am interested in getting in contact with people who have around 5+ cats that they care for, look after and love (no cat breeders please).

I am a cat person myself and seem to hold a deep connection with cats. When my cat died a few years ago I was devastated and do still get upset from time to time when I think of her.

The project is about the connection certain people have with cats and how these people also relate to other people and to society.

This will be an unbiased project. I am not interested in how you live (as long as the cats are in a safe environment that will not damage their health and well being). It will involve a series of photographs of yourself and the cats and an interview. If needed faces can be taken out of the photos if wanted

If yourself or anyone you know would be interested in taking part or for more information, please contact me at via my website : www.andreacarroll.co.uk  in the about section of the website..... or on here :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 18:46:13 PM by andreacarroll »

Link to CatChat