Author Topic: Two Cats Lost from South Yardley, Birmingham  (Read 16111 times)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
Re: Two Cats Lost from South Yardley, Birmingham
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 08:35:57 AM »
I'm sorry to see this, HK, you must be very worried.

As two are AWOL I'm wondering if you have an over-caring neighbour who is taking in cats without collars (I have a neighbour with this sort of compulsion, she drives me to distraction  >:( ).

I'd get some posters and flyers out as quickly as possible, use school gates, pubs, local newsagents and of course the vets to spread the word. Keeping everything crossed for them.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: Two Cats Lost from South Yardley, Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 22:43:25 PM »
George is very shy, small, and homeloving. He loves his feline mother, who also lives with me, and his brother; both miss him very much. His distinguishing feature is the white line down the top of his head, which makes him look as though he parts his hair in the middle. I'm extremely concerned about him because he isn't a wanderer. He went missing on 14th April.
This is George:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 23:19:11 PM by Hippykitty »
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Two Cats Lost from South Yardley, Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 22:39:09 PM »
Fred went missing on Sunday 6th of April. He can be a bit of a roamer,  but I'm starting to get seriously worried and upset about him. He has a feral background, but can be affectionate and brave. He may scrounge food. He is a large cat, but may be looking a bit thin after two weeks on the prowl. He is neutered.

Both of these cats: Fred and George are microchipped, but don't wear collars.
This is Fred:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 22:45:18 PM by Hippykitty »
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Link to CatChat