Author Topic: I dont know how she knows but....  (Read 2158 times)

Offline beowulf

• Adult Cat
  • Willow and Jessie's provider
  • Slave to: Willow and Jessie-Moo
Re: I dont know how she knows but....
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 09:15:25 AM »
willow tends to run away and hide, either under the bed or the coffee table, takes a while for her to get brave enough to venture out........of course she surprises us.....had a plumber round recently and he couldnt get rid of her lol

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 08:53:10 AM »

Aw, lord love Uncle M.   :Luv: :evillaugh:

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 08:49:49 AM »
Our Munchkin generally makes himself scarce when visitors come too. He's a cat of routine and hates anything unexpected.

Previous cat, Uncle M, loved nothing better than a full house. I remember us throwing a Christmas party when he was 18 getting rather frail & arthritic. Thinking it would be too much for him I settled him upstairs with his blanket and his dinner but as soon as the guests arrived and the party got going he wobbled down stairs with a look of great indignation and proceeded to join in. He finally crashed out at around 4.00 am, bless him. When we had visitors staying over he'd spend the day after they left looking for them and accusing us of hiding them somewhere  :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 08:31:15 AM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Tinks takes himself off upstairs if we have guests.  Moray just ransacks their handbags for interesting items.  :evillaugh:

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 23:08:02 PM »
Billy is not really a lap cat. His claws are just a bit too sharp for comfort.  :shify:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 21:55:36 PM »
Alfie is very friendly although a little cautious. Cleo is a proper little tart and will sit on anyone's lap!  ;D

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 20:57:35 PM »
Billy likes to go high up on things if people visit. He thinks we might be taking him away from us. As if we would. Think the world of him. We have a very big and secure pet carrier to pop him in, if work has to be done in the house. He can see from all sides and the top though. It's all padded out nice and comfy with a couple of cat toys tied inside to amuse him.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 17:17:10 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Misa and Sasa hate other people and just hide for hours if necessary

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 22:12:05 PM »
Somehow Amber who wont come out to see people especially my parents always manages to do a huge and smelly on the tray when people are due.

Im beginning to get paranoid that people dont believe the its the cat story  :-[ :-[ :-[

:rofl:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
I dont know how she knows but....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 21:52:31 PM »
Somehow Amber who wont come out to see people especially my parents always manages to do a huge and smelly on the tray when people are due.

Im beginning to get paranoid that people dont believe the its the cat story  :-[ :-[ :-[

Link to CatChat