Author Topic: covcats - brief update  (Read 1338 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: covcats - brief update
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 20:15:12 PM »
Good luck with the Christmas Challenge again Angie.

Weather stops so many things from being done, really annoying.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: covcats - brief update
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 10:38:58 AM »
Have you got a date for The Big Give Christmas Challenge yet Angie as I will diarise it  :)  You may not be that far along though yet?

Sorry your back is giving you grief and very much hope Pat recovers quickly from whatever she did to harm herself when she tripped  :hug: :hug:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
covcats - brief update
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 00:50:45 AM »
Hi Y everyone, the news is there is little to report. From being too cold for concrete to too hot for flooring,  it is now too wet for shed building!
Half built sheds are getting very wet and its all a bit disheartening.

We are full as expected. Homing slow, whereas enquiries for cats to come in are running at record levels.

Have our first fundraising collection weeknend at the end of november and have also entered the big give Xmas challenge  again this year, though we have reduced the amount from £7k to £4k this year as last year was hard work!

We have a lovely team of cat mucker outers and cat cuddlers who are working flat out at the centre as I am knackered with a poorly back and another lass, Pat tripped and is out of action for a bit.
So far the team are coping, but it is a slog! My thanks to all of them.

It's all just hard work.....anyone in coventry who would like to get involved in some way, please shout..

Link to CatChat