Author Topic: JASPER (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: JASPER (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 13:17:21 PM »
As there have been no updates I'll move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: JASPER
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 07:28:48 AM »
Any update ?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 23:48:59 PM »
Hi KahyMarie and  :welcome: to Purrs.  :) I hope you find homes for his boy and the kitten you have on your other thread, although I would be cautious about putting your personal email and phone number on the forum. Rather ask folk to PM you then e change details in private.  ;)

Ps I was born in Fleetwood  ;D

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 22:13:25 PM »
Good evening Kathymarie and   :welcome:  to the forum

I hope that a new home can be found for Jasper soon

Good luck   :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline kathymarie

• Kitten
  • Slave to: rosie, zak, sooty, fred, fezziwig, belle, felix, ebony, poppy, toby, barney, minstrel, dennis, sherbet
JASPER (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 19:41:22 PM »
Jasper is desperate for a new home as he is living outside at the moment and with Bonfire Night and Winter weather approaching I fear for him.  He is a long-haired black cat of about 6-8 years.  He has been neutered and  I am happy to pay for a micro chip for him.  He is a stray cat who has been hanging around my house for the last 5 months or so.  I have had him Combo tested and the results were negative.  However, he has an infection which we can't seem to shift.  This is why I can't take him in myself.  I have 16 cats and some of them are old and have health issues so I cannot risk them getting Jasper's infection.  Jasper has had two Convenia injections and I give him 2 Noraclav tablets per day which he has in his food.  He has a great appetite and does not have a high temperature.  I am happy to pay his veterinary bills for life.  I just want him to have a nice warm home where he is loved.  I have to fundraise for 3 days next week so am worried about what will happen to him then.  We are in the Fylde Coast area ie Blackpool and if you can help please ring or text 07792672521.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 13:16:51 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat