Author Topic: Sad :(  (Read 2143 times)

Offline amethyst 28

• Kitten
Re: Sad :(
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 08:01:07 AM »
I cant abide cruelty to animals heard of so many kittens dumped in rubbish,there was one good refuse man who saved a litter from dying,there are plenty of good people out there who have a heart,but the other lot who dont care a damn well havent got time for them.What goes around comes around all animals have feelings I always like to see a happy ending for them with a second chance with a kind person or family

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 07:23:52 AM »
 :hug: :hug:  I know exactly what you mean.......

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 23:58:53 PM »
Understand completely.  :(

There are many more sweet, uneducated folk out there who just need guidance. Please don't ever forget where we all came from.  :shy:

Offline beowulf

• Adult Cat
  • Willow and Jessie's provider
  • Slave to: Willow and Jessie-Moo
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 22:31:35 PM »
I really hate humans sometimes  :'(

the more humans i meet, the more i prefer cats and dogs

i could never work for the RSPCA, id be up for assault on the first morning  >:(

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 22:27:01 PM »

I really hate humans most of the time and things like this make me sick. Poor cat :(

If I could take on every cat in the world....but I guess I wouldn't be the only one here that thinks like that.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 22:27:31 PM by Miroslav »

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 21:27:20 PM »
I do home visits for the  RSPCA in Halifax and the stories of the cats and kittens that are in there are always upsetting but at least they have been saved and will be in good homes soon.  The lads and lasses in the RSPCA are so loving to all the animals but they are amazing with ones that have been a cruelty case.  It's amazing how they soon recover and are so happy.  Thank God for these people.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 18:31:41 PM »
You just never know what stories you are going to read,as regarding cats,there's some one saying that they are going away,so there will be no one there to look after the kittens.I wonder who is looking after the mother.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 15:25:58 PM »
Thankfully there are more good folk than bad, keep the faith he will be happier where he's going.  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 15:51:23 PM »
sadly pets have a very short sell by date - poor little kitten, hope its next home is forever

Offline Ambersmum

• Adult Cat
Sad :(
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 15:48:52 PM »
We popped into the local RSPCA centre this afternoon for a look and also to enquire about getting Amber and her kitten (The one we are keeping) microchipped.  They advises when best to do the kitten so I'm going to wait a few weeks and get them done at the same time.

We had a look round whilst we were there and in the cattery there was a cute 12 week old kitten.  What we saw on his reason for admission made us feel sick and ashamed to be human - "thrown out with the rubbish"

Link to CatChat