Author Topic: I am normal. Aren't I?  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: I am normal. Aren't I?
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 13:05:54 PM »
Jaffa seemed to appreciate his new bottle last night.  same furry cover but new insides and no leaks  ;D

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 22:49:13 PM »
I think Im even worse as Amber cat have a hot water bottle in case it leaks so has to have a wheat bag  :-:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 22:16:47 PM »
Hahahaha.
Yep you're normal.
I bought a doggy bag home for Simba last week. Couldn't let a bit of steak I couldn't eat go to waste.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 21:47:54 PM »
Self harm - I love that one  :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 20:11:02 PM »
I got "the look" when I went to buy Piriton for Teddy when he had hayfever! I got an even stranger look when I was in A&E in Feb. I was very dehydrated and talking in riddles.  I also had scars on my right arm where I had put my arm round Teddy in my sleep (which he HATES) and he had clamped his teeth into my arm. The doc asked if it was self harm marks and all I could say was "No, it was Teddy" . Fortunately,  my brother was able to explain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 16:15:38 PM »
Of course you are not normal - you are a cat lover and that is one of the requirements  ;) :evillaugh:

When Smudge was a live I used to get about 20 tins of tuna at a time for him and I would get comments like "is that make of tuna nice?", "that's  a lot of tins, I guess you like tuna?" My reply would be "No idea it's for my cat" and I would also get 'The Look'  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 15:15:53 PM »
Yep it's normal.  I got the same look when I got some stuff from the chemist for my chap, they even rang up my Veterinary to make sure I wasn't pulling their leg.

I shudder to think what you were buying!  :Crazy:

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 14:43:26 PM »
Yep it's normal.  I got the same look when I got some stuff from the chemist for my chap, they even rang up my Veterinary to make sure I wasn't pulling their leg.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 14:35:59 PM »
Define normal  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 13:20:29 PM »

Nothing strange about that.   Any self respecting cat likes a bit of help keeping warm on those cooler nights, and slankets can be a bit tricky to manage when you have paws.  ;)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
I am normal. Aren't I?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 13:12:30 PM »
Jaffa's hot water bottle has sprung a leak so I went into Boots today to get him a replacement.  Woman on the till made a comment about needing a bottle now as it was getting colder etc. to which I responed "it's for my cat actually".  She gave me a strange look.   Like that wasn't normal or something  :innocent:

Link to CatChat