Author Topic: Found Tabby Cat RIP - Bexley  (Read 6671 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Found Tabby Cat RIP - Bexley
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 07:30:02 AM »

Rest in peace little tabby baby.  Know that someone cared about you.   :hug:

Thanks Purdy, for looking out for this little cat.

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 18:46:46 PM »
ahhh poor cat, RIP. Whereabouts in Bexley was it? Our stable yard is in Wilmington, near Bexley, we often see a little tortie female, hope it wasnt her :(

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 14:02:26 PM »
Thanks Sheila.  I'm OK with this one, it's when I know they have suffered it gets me,  I think with this little one it was very quick as she looked so peaceful.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 13:09:36 PM »
Oh poor boy. RIP Tabby  :'(

Well done for looking out for him, Purdy, its heartbreaking dealing with the recently deceased.  :( I know, I found a poor little RTA last year and was in pieces over her. Be kind to yourself today :hug: :hug:

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
Found Tabby Cat RIP - Bexley
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
I found a cat today, a grey tabby which had been knocked over and placed at the side of the road.  There were no visible wounds to the cat, I had to keep back as my Dog was very interested in her (?).

She was a full tabby and not the cat from Bexleyheath who is missing at the moment as she has white markings and more like a Tortoishell cat.  The cat was in good condition.  As far as I know there aren't any Tabby cats in this area except one which I have already checked  with the owner and is ok.

I've notified Cats Protection League Bexley, and also Mead Veterinary Centre in Dartford.  The CP believe that the cat maybe a full male roaming during the mating season and thus may not have an owner (we have a lot of stable/farm cats here).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:56:56 AM by Purdy Bear »

Link to CatChat