Author Topic: Sureflap Dual Scanner flaps now available  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Sureflap Dual Scanner flaps now available
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 13:19:37 PM »

Great Stuff!   :evillaugh:  Am hoping ours fits the Staywell flap gap that will be left when the Staywell flap is removed.  I can just imagine the language from OH if not.....    :doh: :evillaugh: 

Ideally we'd have liked another one the size of the pet door, but as they aren't manufacturing them yet, we'll just have to make do.   :innocent:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 13:03:36 PM »
Have ordered mine too, hopefully it will fit straight into the hole the old one was in, and if it works like I hope it will Arty neighbour has said she'd like to try my old one (Alvin and Ivan visited her this summer, too, and left their calling cards!  :evillaugh:;)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 05:21:23 AM »
I know Sheila - me too - it was sheer good fortune I checked their website and then rang them.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 22:00:13 PM »
OMG they're out already?? I sent them a request at the weekend but they didn't get back to me. Wow, must get my order in so Kuki can be allowed to roam the house at night.  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 18:31:55 PM »
 :wow: :wow:  That's great news, Sam! 

Our flap arrived today - how darned good is that - just ordered yesterday and arrived today - tracked order with text updates - very efficient.

Have taken it out of the box, ooohed and aaahed over it, and put it back again.   :evillaugh:  We'll take a much closer look at the weekend, when we can get to grips with the destructions.  :shify:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 16:37:40 PM »
 :innocent:  Don't want to give too much away ... but if anyone wants one of these new catflaps then it might be worth checking out the Auction!!!!   ;) ;)

Sureflap have been VERY generous this year  :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 19:50:22 PM »
A bit of a paradox there: it may not become popular unless made in the larger size. Many have larger cats and may want to use them for small dogs.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 19:34:48 PM »
Nothing for hooky paws, and if the flap proves popular it may be made available in the bigger size.  :)

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 19:11:16 PM »
Lol

Do they have anything on inside that can be hooked by a paw and are they gonna make them in the big size?

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Sureflap Dual Scanner flaps now available
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 13:37:20 PM »

Have just ordered one of these from Sureflap.  They are now finally available to purchase.   :phew:

Just in case anyone's not sure what they are, they operate like the ordinary sureflap microchip cat flap, but enable you to programme the flap so that one cat or cats can be restricted to indoor access only, whilst another cat or cats can have the freedom to come and go at will.   Useful if you have more than one cat with different access requirements - or like us - an inquisitve kitten who hasn't completed his jabs, neutering and microchip programme yet but who likes fiddling with the existing cat flap!

As yet, its only available in white, and not in the larger size "pet door" but the price is comparable and they're doing free P & P at the moment.

Edited because wonderful though I am, I do not make these flaps  - they are not "Sueflaps!"   :innocent: :evillaugh:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 13:38:29 PM by Sue P (Paddysmum) »

Link to CatChat