Author Topic: Rescue Cats photos  (Read 12001 times)

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Re: Rescue Cats photos
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2013, 16:14:08 PM »
jezebel - just thought you'd like to know that we've launched our   crowdfunding campaign and Drum's photo is in the video on the website: www.buzzbnk.org/konekocatcafe she's now officially famous.  :innocent:

Oh wow, she's a celeb!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 16:15:26 PM by jezebel »
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Sushi and Sir Fluffington
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2013, 16:00:13 PM »

Thanks Konekocat - it was heart breaking and marvellous at the same time.  If you want any stories to put on the walls of your café I would be more than pleased to do that for you.

Mary

So sorry for the late reply, we've been really busy working on our crowdfunding campaign!

We hope there will be space for that amongst all of the cat shelving! But we can put it on our website for Rescue Cat of the Month!

Sue - He has such a sad story! Was his sister okay too? I like how you came up with his name. :D He looks lovely and very comfy in that photo.

jezebel - just thought you'd like to know that we've launched our crowdfunding campaign and Drum's photo is in the video on the website: www.buzzbnk.org/konekocatcafe she's now officially famous.  :innocent:
Jon and Keri are opening a cat café in Brighton - a cuddly cat, a cuppa and a cake, what more could you want!?

www.facebook.com/KonekoCatCafe
@KonekoCatCafe

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2013, 12:45:21 PM »
 :shy:  Thanks Mary - he's a little sweetie, and no mistake.  getting cheeky with The Tink now though.   ;)  All that initial deference and respect to "senior Boss Cat" has disappeared out of the window.  Yesterday he ran under Tinks tummy, and Tink was left with that look on his face:  "What the F.....?"   :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2013, 12:05:10 PM »
Murray has landed on his paws with you for sure. Sprawled out and not a care in the world  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 20:15:57 PM »

Murray.   :Luv:  Rescued from a filthy abandoned flat, where he was left with his sister for days without ffod or water.

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 19:45:03 PM »

Poor Molly, so relieved she has a forever home now. Did her kittens find happy homes too? :(
Yes they did  :) :)
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »
Aaw poor Bass 

Oh don't worry, the feeling's mutual!

Your dressing gown's not light blue with white fur collar by any chance?  That's one of Bonnie's fave things too

It's a kind of cornflower blue, I'm not sure if it's the colour or the fabric that she likes.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2013, 18:05:29 PM »
Soz Mary.   :hug:

Er no - in fact it's after Moray in Inverness-shore -  but as the Scots pronounce it "Murray" that's how I type it  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2013, 15:10:00 PM »
Thanks Dawn, I never look on there but will take a peek to see him.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2013, 15:06:21 PM »
he's on the a team thread mary!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 15:00:58 PM »
Aaw that's nice - I bet her fave things are Bass and her mum  ;)

Mary

Definitely NOT Bass! And only her mum when she's in the mood.

She also has an unnatural obsession with my blue fleece dressing gown - if I leave it on the bed, she has a hardcore nesting session on it.
[/color]

Aaw poor Bass  :hug: :Luv2:

Your dressing gown's not light blue with white fur collar by any chance?  That's one of Bonnie's fave things too  :rofl:

Sue - want to see pics of Murray Mint in a personal thread, not seen him or heard about him  :(

Thanks Konekocat - it was heart breaking and marvellous at the same time.  If you want any stories to put on the walls of your café I would be more than pleased to do that for you.

Mary

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 14:57:30 PM »

Mary

I forgot to say that as well as prawns, her most favourite thing is her red dot toy. She never tires of it, in fact when she wants to play with it she sits on the stairs and howls (she likes chasing it up and down the stairs).

She also has an unnatural obsession with my blue fleece dressing gown - if I leave it on the bed, she has a hardcore nesting session on it.

It sounds hilarious to watch her with her red dot toy! Cats do love snuggling into the strangest things - Sushi likes Jon's armpit.

To Sue - looking forwards to seeing your photos of Murray Mint. Was his name inspired by Wimbledon by any chance?
Jon and Keri are opening a cat café in Brighton - a cuddly cat, a cuppa and a cake, what more could you want!?

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 14:54:28 PM »
Molly, adopted at 11 months old after being brought into rescue when she was pregnant and the owners didn't want her or the kittens.
She's now 11 years old.

Poor Molly, so relieved she has a forever home now. Did her kittens find happy homes too? :(

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 14:51:15 PM »
Toby. Adopted November 2002 at age 10 months. Now 11 years old. He was a nervous wreck when I got him from being badly treated. Now he's a much more confident chap and very loving.

It's great that you were able to help him become more confident. :) Last year, Jon's mum had a stray cat move in, who still is a lovely little scaredy-cat. He does love attention when he wants it, though.

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 14:47:08 PM »
Thank you, she is lovely and we saved each others' lives as when I got her my Smudge was missing and I was supposed to be fostering her but after 4 days I couldn't let her go.  When I found Smudge dead 7 months later I was so glad I had her.

Mary

Aww that is such a touching story. :( So glad you have Bonnie, too. She's lovely. The photo of Smudge yawning is so cute!

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »

Mary

I forgot to say that as well as prawns, her most favourite thing is her red dot toy. She never tires of it, in fact when she wants to play with it she sits on the stairs and howls (she likes chasing it up and down the stairs).

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 08:45:13 AM »

What a lovely thread.  Will have to post one of young Murray Mint on here when I get home.   ;D

Only had him just coming up to three weeks on Sunday, but he's blossoming already.   :Luv:

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 18:29:47 PM »
We have decided to use the photo of Drum and the fortune cookie! What is Drum's favourite thing in the whole wide world?

:Crazy: I'd better not tell her or we'll never hear the last of it!

Her most favourite thing is prawns.

Maybe you could get her some to celebrate?  :innocent: I'm sure she deserves it, it was a very cute pose.

Thank you to everyone else who has sent us photos as well, we're thinking of using some for Rescue Cat of the Month in the future.  :)

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 18:24:57 PM »

Mary

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 18:22:59 PM »
We have decided to use the photo of Drum and the fortune cookie! What is Drum's favourite thing in the whole wide world?

:Crazy: I'd better not tell her or we'll never hear the last of it!

Her most favourite thing is prawns.

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 18:17:52 PM »
Thanks KonekoCat, here's a slightly better version of it, and a couple more of the girls posing.

We have decided to use the photo of Drum and the fortune cookie! What is Drum's favourite thing in the whole wide world?  :)

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 21:00:30 PM »
Toby and Molly are both very lucky and I adore the one of Molly on the bed.

Nothing better than a content cat  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 20:31:58 PM »
Molly, adopted at 11 months old after being brought into rescue when she was pregnant and the owners didn't want her or the kittens.
She's now 11 years old.

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 20:25:42 PM »
And another of Toby  :)

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 20:22:53 PM »
Toby. Adopted November 2002 at age 10 months. Now 11 years old. He was a nervous wreck when I got him from being badly treated. Now he's a much more confident chap and very loving.

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 10:08:37 AM »
Aaw bless.  Was she yawning? 

No, she was meowing at me!

I love the one of Bonnie in the sun. :Luv:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 22:39:30 PM »
Aaw bless.  Was she yawning?  Reminds me of one I have of my Smudge R.I.P. when she was yawning.

Mary

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 21:08:37 PM »
Thanks KonekoCat, here's a slightly better version of it, and a couple more of the girls posing.

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 17:49:54 PM »
Here are my girls Drum & Bass (Drum is the tabby). They're 13 years old now.

I agree with Mary, too! Her expression is priceless. That's the best photo.  :Luv:

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
Thanks Mary! I love those pics too, shame they're not better quality but they were taken on my phone.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 19:54:46 PM »
Love the pic of them both asleep and the expression on Drum's face is fantastic.  Love 'em.

Mary

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 17:57:51 PM »
Here are my girls Drum & Bass (Drum is the tabby). They're 13 years old now.

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 17:36:14 PM »
:Luv2: These are my two feral cats we rescued as kittens, I hope you like the photo.  :Luv2:

They look so lovely! And big, too! Are they like the size of Maine Coons, or is the photo deceiving me? O_o
  Thanks KonekoCat, no they are just average sized it must be the photo. lol.
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 00:12:07 AM »
Thank you, she is lovely and we saved each others' lives as when I got her my Smudge was missing and I was supposed to be fostering her but after 4 days I couldn't let her go.  When I found Smudge dead 7 months later I was so glad I had her.

Mary

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 21:03:17 PM »
Good luck with the café - seen some on You Tube and they are amazing.

I rescued my Bonnie from RSPCA after she had to have her tail removed cos her previous owners didn't take care of her when she was ill.  She was 10 and I've had her 6 years now.

Mary

Thank you Mary! :)

That's such a sad story for Bonnie. :( She is so lucky to have found a forever home. Lovely photos!  :Luv:

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 21:00:51 PM »
:Luv2: These are my two feral cats we rescued as kittens, I hope you like the photo.  :Luv2:

They look so lovely! And big, too! Are they like the size of Maine Coons, or is the photo deceiving me? O_o

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 22:43:48 PM »
Good luck with the café - seen some on You Tube and they are amazing.

I rescued my Bonnie from RSPCA after she had to have her tail removed cos her previous owners didn't take care of her when she was ill.  She was 10 and I've had her 6 years now.

Mary

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 16:21:15 PM »
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline KonekoCat

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 20:40:04 PM »
Sorry! I just expected people to put them on here. I completely forgot to put an e-mail address in case! Mine's keri@konekocat.co.uk. :)

@KonekoCatCafe

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 18:46:43 PM »
I'd be happy to give you some pics of my two rescue moggies, where do I send them?

Link to CatChat