Author Topic: please help me rehome my 2 cats (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3690 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: please help me rehome my 2 cats (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 06:46:08 AM »
As there have been no updates I'll move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: please help me rehome my 2 cats
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »
Any news?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline suze2309

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 22:03:44 PM »
Oh thats great advice thank you! I will try the other rehoming options first but if all else fails i will definately give those allergy solutions a try! Thank you!

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 22:00:17 PM »
Sorry you are in this situation, Petal Cleanse I think is the name of the product that you can wipe on the cats coat.

Aparently its good, a friend of mine uses it.

Nicky

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 21:57:11 PM »
Could you set up a run or shelter in your garden so the cats can stay with you until they can find a home. The situation is terrible at the moment and I know my local rescue is only taking in Mum cats with kittens or pregnant cats as they just can't cope.

Other people will probably know more about it but there is something that you can wipe on the cats coats. Which has helped quite a few people with their cat allergies that might be worth a try.

Here is a list of rescues that are in your area in case you have missed any  http://www.catchat.org/adoption/kente.html

Might be worth contacting these people they seem to have success when other people have failed http://www.animallifelineuk.org/

Offline suze2309

• Kitten
please help me rehome my 2 cats (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 03:15:55 AM »
Hi i desperately need to rehome my cats. I have had them for 5 years but since having my youngest son i have developed a terrible allergy to them and they cannot come into the house. They really are lovely and have brilliant little characters. They are very affectionate and love to play. The situation is becoming urgent as i am due to move in 3 weeks and there is no way i can take them with me. I have tried everything i can think of to try to find someone to take them for me. The rescue centres all have waiting lists of 3-6 months and i really don't know what to do. Please can someone help even if its temporarily until one of the centres will take them? I am in Gillingham Kent.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:45:13 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat