Author Topic: Missing male cat - Fluffy white coat, tabby splodges - Harborne, Birmingham - HOME SAFE!!!!!!  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Thanks so much for the support ladies  :hug:  I really mean it.  It was torture whilst he was gone. 

I was so grateful he is microchipped though as it gave me hope when I hit bottom.

As you can see from this little video, life is returning to normal here  :)  I love the way he announces "game over" by placing his paw over his tail  :evillaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-n_o-ifeBY&feature=youtu.be

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
That is such good news!! Thank you for letting us know  ;D

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
 ;D ;D ;D So pleased Boris is home  ;D ;D ;D

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
 :wooooo:

Fantastic news  :wow: I feel for anyone who's cat is missing, must be such an awful worry, but even moreso when it's 'one of our own'  :hug:

Think this just about sums it up  :)

:phew: :chicken: :yayyy: :cheer: :narna dance:  :happy dance: :phew: :chicken: :yayyy: :cheer: :narna dance:  :happy dance: :phew: :chicken: :yayyy: :cheer: :narna dance:  :happy dance: :phew: :chicken: :yayyy: :cheer: :narna dance:  :happy dance: :phew: :chicken: :yayyy: :cheer: :narna dance:  :happy dance:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
Every avenue. Even the less savoury ones.

I still think he's got himself stuck in a neighbours shed or similar. My Beau went missing for a whole week, turned out he was only 50 yards from my house but had fallen through the roof of a doddery industrial building. I only heard him crying inside when I physically walked around the walls of the building shaking the Munchies box at night. MY BF at the time broke down the door to get him out after the RSPCA refused to come out on a week-end! 

I've popped a message on Martin Lewis's MSE forum re Boris. It's all about Google saturation, if someone types "lost fluffy white cat" you need Boris to be at the top of their results list.

I'll keep sticking posts on wherever I can until he turns up. I'm cross posting your NPR link so if anyone spots him they'll come directly to you, not me.

Good luck with your hunt tonight. I'd concentrate on close to home. Can you take Bobby with you? Maybe in a carrier? Get him talking?

ERM OK I'LL NOT POST THIS ONE THEN  DOH TOO LATE! yAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Bumtree was obviously a step too far Sheila  :evillaugh:

He just walked in looking like the drowned dirty rat that he is.  I've chucked him in bedroom with some grub and locked the door.

He is soooooooooooooo grounded  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 

:yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

Rosella :)

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:42:18 AM by Rosella moggy, Reason: to add pic of our dirty lad »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Never gone on there before Sheila but poor Boris is now on Bumtree  :shy:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
Hate to bring up the awful Bumtree site but I'd certainly post on there too, Rosella. Am willing him home.  :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
oh rosella I was so hoping he would be home by now

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Thanks everyone  :hug:

Thanks for that link too Jigi  :thanks:  I've registered him on that site.  Actually messed it up at first and owner very nice at sorting me out  :)

I have now leafleted 70 houses on our road including another two roads nearby, put around 10 posters up on trees (protected from the rain), poster up in local shop, spoken with postman and various neighbours, visited 4 nearest vets with posters, emailed CP asking them to post him on their site and registered him on 3 National Lost Pet sites.

I'll do as Helen suggests and knock on some doors this evening asking them to check outbuildings whilst I wait and go round calling him again late at night.

So kind of you to offer to come and help me call him on Monday Sheila but I imagine he would run away from a voice he doesn't know  :hug: :hug: :hug: 

It would be nice if he would just come home as can't focus on anything  :(  Birds are blummin noisy aren't they esp when you are straining to listen for the least little sound .........
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 15:43:04 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
I hope that Boris is soon home safe and sound  :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
Rosella, we all dread the day we have to post one of these. Will do all I can to help track him down.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Sorry to hear Boris hasn't come home yet  :hug: :hug: :hug:
Not sure if these are on the Purrs list http://www.cataware.co.uk/ you can also pre-register your cats, so if they go missing the details are all ready.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
2 year old Boris last seen at 4am Thursday 13 June.  Neutered and microchipped.  No collar. 

Wary of people he doesn't know.

Any sightings please post here.

If you live anywhere near please checks sheds, garages, outhouses etc
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 16:39:50 PM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat