Author Topic: I am certain that Lu is psychic!  (Read 1818 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: I am certain that Lu is psychic!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 09:12:45 AM »
Same story here. Have a pillow i hoped they might like to sleep on while i was at work last year. Nope. Nada. Was clearing out the clutter and popped it on the floor for sorting. Esther seems to have decided it is perfect spot. Sleeps there all night, despite it being out in the laundry and well away from the fire ... Even last night when it was (jolly) chilly ... :Luv2:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 22:18:28 PM »
 :rofl: I think the seven day rule is a bit harsh for cats, maybe a year?!  :rofl:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 21:11:43 PM »
Not I'm certain they're conspiring together, just went upstairs and who should I see in the bed...

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 20:45:23 PM »
They just wanted a 'cover boy'! I was thrilled when my pic was chosen 1) because it's a compliment on my photo taking abilities and 2) because it means my beautiful boy gets his face on the front cover of a mag!  :wow:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 20:35:17 PM »
I think we all have a house full of stuff they never use UNTIL we decide to give them away  :naughty:

Lovely pic of Lu and a 'Special Edition' too  :Luv2:

Is there a story in the mag then? Or did they just want a handsome boy for the cover?

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 16:26:46 PM »
That's harsh!  :shify:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 16:05:50 PM »
Glad it's not just me then!  :naughty:

It seems it's not just a one off as he was in it again earlier  :tired: I'm wondering if I should introduce a '7 day rule' ie if he's not found in it for 7 continuous days then it goes?!

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »

Wow, what a hansome shot of the lovely Lu!  :Luv:

He's gorgeous, isn't he?!  :Luv2:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 10:02:45 AM »
Typical isnt it???

Wow, what a hansome shot of the lovely Lu!  :Luv:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 09:07:33 AM »
So does that mean if I just focus all my energy on thinking about the unused cat beds I have, they will suddenly get used?  ;D

Actually I know what you mean - I have a couple of crumpled cardboard boxes that I could really do with throwing out, but the boys keep sitting in or on them and giving me the evil eye - the one that says "I know you're thinking of throwing this out so I'm not moving and if you think you can throw it out when I'm using the litter tray or eating, forget it  :naughty:"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 08:38:17 AM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

OH announced a couple of weeks ago that he was going to give away Ross's toys as "he never plays with them."

As if on cue, Dicky scampered over to the toy box and began selecting toys which he then proceeded to roll round on the floor with for over an hour.   :rofl: 

Slinky Black Cat, who was also visiting us at the time, was allowed the rare treat of entering our home last weekend, as we knew he was moving the very same day.  What did he make a beeline for?  Oh yes, you guessed it.  The look on his face said it all - eyes wide as saucers, nose close to the ground snuffling the stinky cat banana while he bunny kicked the spare:  "Whoa hey - luk - toys!!!!"   :wow:

OH has agreed the toys will remain firmly where they've always been.....  :evillaugh:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 19:07:01 PM »
My two did exactly the same thing with the radiator bed - had it ages, the best part of a year I think, looked at it one day and decided I'd get rid of it and the very next day I found a cat in it!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 18:10:54 PM »
Servants deciding to get rid of one of one's beds just isn't on, it's all in the eyes.

My dog did exactly the same thing.  I brought him a plush bed and he never used it, I moved it into a corner and again he never went in it until I decided to put in storage and you guessed it he uses it every day. :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 17:55:50 PM »
Typical  :rofl:

Well done Lu  ;D ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
I am certain that Lu is psychic!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 16:00:01 PM »
I have a cat bed in my bedroom which is unused and has been for probably two years at least. Riley sleeps on my bed every night but Lu very rarely comes in my room as he prefers his very own double bed in the spare room  :naughty:

I decided yesterday that I would get rid of the bed, it's a nice bed and in VGC through lack of use so I was going to give it a wash in the machine and donate it to the local RSPCA. At the time I had this thought I said to myself 'any money they'll start using it now I've decided to give it away'...

True to form who should I see tucked up in the bed - only Lu - the cat who very rarely even comes in my room let alone sleeps on the unused bed that has sat there un-slept in for years  :evillaugh: Am thinking of getting him to pick out lotto numbers by pointing with his paw  :evillaugh:

P.S He is also famous...  ;D

Link to CatChat