Author Topic: sunblock  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: sunblock
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 08:37:52 AM »
This is easy peasy.  Don't know what all the fuss is about  :-: 

OH gets a grip of Boris and I shake the bottle and squirt some on my left hand and apply to one ear and then the other and then give some Dreamies to distract him from trying to wash it off. 

Simples  :)

Mmmmm now's where 's Boris gone?  :-:

Boris .............  Bobo .............. come here baby ...............  :shify: :shify: :shify:

Mmmmmmmmmm  ;)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 20:53:36 PM »
we have a method now, shut all doors and make sure window is shut (she escaped out of it the other day), pippa distracts her while i try to do her ears, pick her back up/get her down from where shes run of to. pippa attempts distraction again while i go for the nose, cat gets away and hides under table, me and pippa covered in sunblock and cat fur, cat may have a slight smear on her body somewhere, most likely her black patches  :rofl: :rofl:

That did make me  :evillaugh: Don't say you weren't warned  :rofl:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 19:43:39 PM »
we have a method now, shut all doors and make sure window is shut (she escaped out of it the other day), pippa distracts her while i try to do her ears, pick her back up/get her down from where shes run of to. pippa attempts distraction again while i go for the nose, cat gets away and hides under table, me and pippa covered in sunblock and cat fur, cat may have a slight smear on her body somewhere, most likely her black patches  :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 20:14:10 PM »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 21:56:34 PM »
I used a kids one too, just wanted to say :luck:  :evillaugh:

Riley is a very placid cat, I can scoop him up, flip him onto his back and hold him in my arms upside down and bench press him into the air and he doesn't even flinch. Trying to smear a bit of suncream onto his nose is a different matter  :tired:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 20:39:50 PM »
I use a childs sunblock when I can actually get it on Darwins ear and nose. I was told some time ago this was safe. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
sunblock
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 20:31:59 PM »
Now its actually getting sunny suddenly thought about sunblock for bellas ears/nose do I need a pet specific one?? What do you use ??

Link to CatChat