Author Topic: My New Kitten, Oscar  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
Re: My New Kitten, Oscar
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 15:11:39 PM »
Aww! Oscar is just sooo cute! I bet it won't be long before he has you properly trained as his slave!  ;)
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 15:00:42 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:     Hope you enjoy the forum. You will find lots of helpful advice on here. I've had four kittens over the years. They have all gone from beginning to end . The latest one will be seven soon. They certainly keep you occupied.   :hug: :welcome: 

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 13:04:02 PM »
Oscar is my first ever kitten.

but not your last, I suspect!  ;)

Offline Fiona!

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:44 PM »
Thanks for your replies!

I feel lucky to share my home with this little bundle of fur, and I am sure I'll have lots of adventures along the way to share with you. I have a lot to learn - and I'm looking forward to it. Oscar is my first ever kitten.
"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts."

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 23:28:32 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs and hope to see more pics of Oscar as he grows up.  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 22:06:28 PM »
Oscar is adorable and he has found where your heart is already  ;D ;D

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 20:51:06 PM »
Hi
Oscar looks absolutely adorable and welcome.

Offline Fiona!

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 20:30:00 PM »
Thank you, Slugsta  :Luv:

I love him to pieces, and pray we have a long happy life together! I know it might sound totally cheesy, but I never realised I could love a little kittie this much  :shy:
"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts."

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 20:27:15 PM »
Awwww, he is the most adorable baby!  :Luv:

He reminds me of my Chivers when he was tiny. Chivvy is over rainbow bridge now but he lived with us for 19 happy years. I hope that your little chap does as well as Chivvy did.

Offline Fiona!

• Kitten
My New Kitten, Oscar
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 20:06:39 PM »
I just joined this forum tonight - I'm loving this place and I can tell I'm going to enjoy getting to know you guys and learn about our furry friends.

I just wanted to share about my new little kitten, Oscar. I've only had him for two weeks.

He is a cute ginger moggie with SO MUCH CHARACTER  :naughty:

He is playful, friendly, affectionate, cute and cheeky. I love him to bits. He never seems to want to leave my side, bless him!
I thought I would share some photos of him...

Link to CatChat