Author Topic: Coco vomiting  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
Re: Coco vomiting
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 10:09:57 AM »
I agree about us being slaves lol,but wondered if she had anything stuck in her throat?

No, she is eating her Thrives (which she loves) and they seem to stay down as well as her dried food.

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 10:04:28 AM »
I agree about us being slaves lol,but wondered if she had anything stuck in her throat?

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 09:41:29 AM »
Cats really control their owners. Take the cat food aisle in any supermarket on any day...............

Male and female cat slaves discussing what cat food to buy....

Female cat slave to male cat slave,  "No don't get that one, he doesn't like it."

"Since when?"

"The other day."

"Well what about this one then?"

"Nope he won't eat that one either."

"This one?"

"Nope."

They are then joined by another cat slave trying to decided what cat food to buy.

"Looks like you have the same problems as me."

"Don't ask," says the male cat slave.

And on it goes day in day out in the cat food aisle of any supermarket..

Now in the dog food aisle it is.

"Which dog food shall we get Rex?"

"Anything, he loves it all."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:42:31 AM by Peardrop »

Offline shirleyp01

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: sammy and abbie
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »
Samantha our 16 year old does exactly the same, some days she will eat her food ok and others she eats it and then throws it up straight away.  It is not always a certain type of food.  I wondered if it was just her age.  By now we know what she likes and dislikes. We end up scratching our heads wondering why.

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
Coco vomiting
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 08:55:51 AM »
Is it possible for cats to go off a particular type of food and vomit it up? Coco vomits every time she eats a certain type of food. She seems Ok in herself and has had her bowels open but for some reason seems to vomit up food that she has eaten without any problems for weeks.

She has just eaten some of the food and then went and brought it up again.

Link to CatChat