Author Topic: Sarah Millican's cat  (Read 1951 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Sarah Millican's cat
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 21:37:26 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: that's cat lovers for yer  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 18:09:19 PM »
Today, Sarah tweeted that new photos of Chief Brody were available on her website.  This was followed shortly afterwards with another tweet saying "twitter, and its love of internet cats, seems to have broken my website.  Try again later, kids".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 11:36:25 AM »
Yes it was on Jonathan Ross - that was so funny how they loved the cakes.  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 00:11:03 AM »
She is great, and a north eastener to boot!

I think it was on Jonathan Ross I saw pics of her kitty, and they did a taste test between human cup cakes and cat/ dog ones, I think they both liked them all!  :rofl:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 21:04:57 PM »
I've got her DVDs and think she's great.  I remember ages ago when she was a 'Loose Woman' she talked about getting a cat and recently she mentioned him.

He's a little cutie  :hug:

Mary

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 19:47:04 PM »
I agree her stand up is very funny -  I saw her on TV once (might have been the Graham Norton show) and she spent a large chunk of her time talking about her cat, I remember thinking that she would fit right in here on Purrs  :naughty:

We would never get a word in edgeways  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 19:45:30 PM »
I agree her stand up is very funny -  I saw her on TV once (might have been the Graham Norton show) and she spent a large chunk of her time talking about her cat, I remember thinking that she would fit right in here on Purrs  :naughty:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Sarah Millican's cat
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 19:12:43 PM »
I like Sarah Millican - her chat show's a bit rubbish but her stand-up   is very funny. Anyway, she has a gorgeous ginger cat called Chief Brody who has his own section on her website: http://www.sarahmillican.co.uk/chief-brody.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 19:13:24 PM by jezebel »
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Link to CatChat