Author Topic: Hi from me and my gang  (Read 3687 times)

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
Re: Hi from me and my gang
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 19:47:10 PM »
and  :welcome: to Purrs Bluemoon. Your furbabies are gorgeous.

A big  :welcome: from Fudge and Ariel.
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 14:13:23 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: WELCOME  Bluemoon,  You will love this forum, the people are so so friendly. Purrs from Scooby and Tilly too. :catplay2: :catluv:
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Jumpy, Pixie, Gracie & Bogey
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 08:40:20 AM »
Am sure that one day Pixie feels like a schoolgirl, and one day like a diva - every lady has more than one facet of her character to cater for, so I can see her in both personas  :evillaugh:

Hahaha so can I!!! She is certainly a diva!!! She sometimes yowls if she knows that I've gone into the garden with Jumpy and she's not allowed out of the enclosure.... and one of her nicknames is 'Madam'!!  :rofl:  :sneaky:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 06:45:30 AM »
Am sure that one day Pixie feels like a schoolgirl, and one day like a diva - every lady has more than one facet of her character to cater for, so I can see her in both personas  :evillaugh:

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 22:46:33 PM »
:welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

That's three absolute beauties you have there :blow kiss: Sorry to hear about the loss of Treacle at such a tender age, life can be so cruel  :hug: I thought Pixie looks like a schoolgirl with one sock pulled up and one crumpled round her ankle, Sue's opera glove comparison is a bit more spohisticated though :naughty:

:thanks: I love your schoolgirl idea for Pixie - she is still quite kittenish so it really suits her!  :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 21:38:44 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

That's three absolute beauties you have there :blow kiss: Sorry to hear about the loss of Treacle at such a tender age, life can be so cruel  :hug: I thought Pixie looks like a schoolgirl with one sock pulled up and one crumpled round her ankle, Sue's opera glove comparison is a bit more spohisticated though :naughty:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 17:55:02 PM »
Treacle had just had his 1st birthday only 6 days before he died 

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 17:50:00 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Your cats are lovely and I have a 2 yr old birman who I darent let out in the garden without his walking jacket and me! He is called Lupin from his pedigree name Lupinbud  :rofl:

He would be up that frame in a second and howling to get out.......sigh

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 16:12:37 PM »
Blimey, they're gorgeous!

:welcome: to Purrs!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 16:12:26 PM »

I so understand - we lost our beautiful MacBeenz MacSquee to a road accident last year, the day before his first birthday and we were devastated.   :hug: :hug:

Aww no that is so tragic  :(

I love his name, sounds like he was a gorgeous cat and very much loved.

Treacle had just had his 1st birthday only 6 days before he died  :(

:hug:  :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 16:06:23 PM »

I so understand - we lost our beautiful MacBeenz MacSquee to a road accident last year, the day before his first birthday and we were devastated.   :hug: :hug:

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 15:41:17 PM »

Pixie looks like she's wearing opera gloves and has just removed one......  :Luv:  And Gracie scaling the walls of her pen - she looks like she has agility and cunning....  :sneaky:

Jumpy has beautiful markings.  ;D

Thanks so much!!  :thanks:

I love the idea of Pixie's opera glaoves  :rofl: I can see what you mean! I love her one black leg and one white! The black leg has a lovely mottled patchwork of black and white on the back of it - hard to get a photo of it but I will try and find one for you!  :)

Yes they're all just youngsters at the moment! Jumpy is the only one who gets to run about in the garden outside of the enclosure, he is sensible and streetwise and doesn't go far from the garden. The garden is 100 ft long so they all love watching the birds on the feeder down the end of the garden, and wishing they could catch one...!!

I dare not let the others out though...  :scared: Gracie being a pedigree, I wouldn't want her stolen, and also she seems too laid back to learn to be streetwise, Pixie also seems too bold and trusting of strangers and loves to climb high up on our neighbour's roof!! She's only a tiny little thing so that can be scary, and I don't think the neighbour likes her clattering over their roof....  :shy:
We sadly lost a cat last year to a car accident, Treacle, he was only 1 year old too :( He was Pixie's half-brother. We've had cats here for years but now that we have lost one to a car, we are really nervous of letting them roam free.

We have an extension for the cat run but it's not connected yet... it's right underneath our lilac tree though so they should love it! Hoping to get it connected soon so they can use it and watch birds in the tree! :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 15:42:12 PM by Bluemoon »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 15:26:08 PM »

Pixie looks like she's wearing opera gloves and has just removed one......  :Luv:  And Gracie scaling the walls of her pen - she looks like she has agility and cunning....  :sneaky:

Jumpy has beautiful markings.  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 15:24:30 PM »

Oh Gosh, look at your wonderful babies!!!    ;D   They're all so beautiful.  What a fab run for them.   :) All still really youngsters at the moment, aren't they? 

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 15:20:53 PM »
Hi Bluemoon,  :welcome: to Purrs! You'll find this to be a nice, friendly forum.  Your babies look adorable - feel free to post as many piccies as you want, we absolutely love piccies on here!  ;D
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 15:18:01 PM »
Thanks Sue  :thanks:

They're all around 1 year old, well Gracie will be 2 in June, Jumpy is 18 months and Pixie has recently turned 1  :Luv2:

Gracie is a British Blue! (Bluemoon is actually her Pedigree name!) Jumpy is a silver tabby with an amazing personality, and Pixie is an adorable black and white little moggy  :Luv2:

They have a cat run in the garden which they enjoy, but they would like to have more space....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 15:18:49 PM by Bluemoon »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 15:09:08 PM »
Hello Blue Moon - welcome to Purrs, to you and Jumpy, Pixie and Gracie   :welcome: :welcome:

Do tell us a little more about yourself and your cats.  What colours are they and how old, and how long have you shared your life with your babies?  (piccies - any piccies?  We lurve piccies!!)  ;D

How did you get together and what are their quirks and foibles?  We just love hearing about cats (as you might have gathered!) and look forward to getting to know you.  :)  Have a good look around the forum - there's loads of interesting and informative boards and threads to look at, and even a place where Gracie, Pixie and Jumpy can have a natter and share their thoughts on life.   :evillaugh:

Offline Bluemoon

• Adult Cat
Hi from me and my gang
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 15:03:26 PM »
Hi I'm new here!

I have 3 young cats and am looking forward to finding out helpful advice and info from this forum  ;)

Link to CatChat