Author Topic: mole cat  (Read 1500 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: mole cat
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 22:30:34 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :hug:  Don't we just love the daft things they do?

I have a similar pic - Bonnie's leg as she goes to nosey in a box

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 11:56:30 AM »
When Amber arrived she would get into or under anything. In fact she totally destroyed my bed by ripping a hole in so she could sleep in the drawer underneath. I often had Mogs on top of the duvet and Amber under when I went to sleep. One time I was changing the duvets and went into the bedroom to find a leg stuck out where Amber had crawled in.
She stopped doing it but this year has started again and I often find a bump in the bed where shes snoozing lol

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 21:47:12 PM »
Maybe she is cold

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 20:23:30 PM »
two of mine love being undercover!  in fact tilly likes it so much that making the bed is always a challenge! she burrows under throws, duvets and even dressings gowns while being worn!  star likes being under the duvet but only if I'm there as well

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 18:55:11 PM »
Bless her  :) She probably likes the security of being snuggled under something, mine seem to be burrowers too!  :naughty:

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
mole cat
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 16:20:02 PM »
I've started to think bella is half mole half cat, if you sit on the sofa with your legs up she manages to get under your legs till shes hidden. Last night i had a blanket on my legs as it was a bit chilly, bella came along managed to get completley under the blanket and laid on my knee.  i went to bed so she moved out, dh as soon as i had gone she was back under there. This morning ive found her laid under a cushion and even on a seat under the seat pad, i wonder if she is a nre bread a mole cat :rofl:

Link to CatChat