Author Topic: 11-month-old ginger & white castrated and vaccinated boy, home needed Lincolnshire. (Homed)  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
That's good news. 

I'll move this now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
Just to update - I've just spoken to the owner, and he's rehomed the cat. He said he's fine and got a good home, and seemed genuine, so thanks for all your messages. Thank goodness!
This thread can be closed.
Liz
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
Whereabouts in Lincolnshire is he?

Between Newark & Lincoln I believe... I only have the phone number to hand, not the owner's address. I'm locuming just outside Lincoln, so it's somewhere around there...

Liz
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Whereabouts in Lincolnshire is he?

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
poor boy, I do hope someone can help

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
Hi All,

I've been locuming at a practice near Lincoln, and a client brought his Shih Tzu in saying the cat had scratched it's eye. With Shih Tzu's eyes, anything is possible, but the man thinks the sun shines out the dog's bum. On discharging the dog, the client said the cat is going 'one way or another' :( and when he paid, he called the cat a b*****d. This rang alarm bells with us all, both his comment of 'one way or another' and swearing about the cat, so I am desperately trying to see if I can find a rescue place/foster/new home for this boy.

The cat's 11-months-old, and it appears, looking at the history, he's had him since a kitten. He's neutered and vaccinated until July, and currently being kept separate from the dog. I really don't get how the cat at that age, being brought up with the dog, is attacking him, unless the dog is being naughty... But, the owner's having none of it, and thee dog is his only concern it would seem.

If anyone is able to help, I'm only locuming there until Monday! I'll happily help transport/can foster very short term, but if anyone can help PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Liz

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 20:21:23 PM by Janeyk »
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Link to CatChat