Author Topic: Covcats - taking breath to say hello!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Covcats - taking breath to say hello!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 14:17:37 PM »
:innocent:  Thanks for the good wishes Gill, I can absolutely promise I didn't plan the  op to be at the 'wrong' time...........since when has the NHS accepted bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I shall be mobile again mid March hopefully and available for light duties.  Meanwhile I'm in awe of the hard work Judith, Nicky and Angie are doing........not forgetting the amazing Graham!!

:rofl: don't believe her........

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 11:20:27 AM »
 :innocent:  Thanks for the good wishes Gill, I can absolutely promise I didn't plan the  op to be at the 'wrong' time...........since when has the NHS accepted bookings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I shall be mobile again mid March hopefully and available for light duties.  Meanwhile I'm in awe of the hard work Judith, Nicky and Angie are doing........not forgetting the amazing Graham!!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 18:33:25 PM »
Sounds like it's all go Angie  ;D Fingers crossed there are no more catastrophes in store for you!  :hug:

:get well: Bren

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 13:35:45 PM »
Great to see you again, was wondering where you had got to  ;D

Hope every thing goes well and Bren gets better soon  ;D ;D

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:35:40 AM »
Thanks for the update Angie and good luck with everything.  :hug:  I almost said I hope it all goes swimmingly but after your earlier experiences it would be more appropriate to say I hope it doesn't go swimminly wouldn't it.  :doh:

Get well soon Bren.  :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:22:37 AM »
A lot of hard work Angie especially in this horrid weather but I'm sure you will get there in the end - even if it's not April  ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Covcats - taking breath to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 00:01:57 AM »
Hi everyone sorry we have not been on much recently. We are all busy with things at the bungy - those of you on facebook will see that we post updates there.

As a quick update, we officially got the keys about a month ago and have a plan in place to get things moving by April - thats making sone of it habitable and getting pens up and running. We have bought some secondhand pens that are due to be delivered end of Feb. The weather has meant that the base will not be ready so they will have to be stored for a while.

We have done some tree cutting in preparation for the pens and tidied up a few more, have parking matting and paths ready - in fact Judith and Graham spent most of today with the parking mats.

Internally the first step, the asbestos survey, was delayed last week when the contractor failed to get there and we are having another fo this week. That will be followed on by rewire, new doors and windows, kitchen and plastering.... maybe occupancy on the 1st April is a bit ambitious  :rofl:

Thank goodness for the christmas challenge, we have already spent that and more (much!).

We are also busy organising the next 3 animal action days and oh yes! homing cats, though we are keeping numbers low at the moment.

You may see more of Bren22, who has had an operation on her foot this week and cannot drive for 6 weeks - we think she planned it to get out of all the hard work.....
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 00:03:04 AM by Angie (covcats) »

Link to CatChat