Author Topic: Photo's.....  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
Re: Photo's.....
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 14:51:13 PM »
Aww, they're gorgeous cats, FC! Give them kisses and cuddles from me.   :Luv:
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 13:57:05 PM »
Thanks Gill  ;D ;D

You wont believe how happy i was when i saw Nuggie & Evie all curled up and cute. I quickly took the pic cos you know what cats are like....I might never see it again!!  :evillaugh:  :rofl:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 13:56:45 PM »
Thank you and they are all stunning  ;D ;D

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 23:07:01 PM »
:blow kiss:

Peanut is so shiny on that one with him cuddled up on the settee I almost missed him!

The downside to black cats isnt it, Helen?!  :evillaugh: matching my sofa has also seen poor Peanut & Nuggie practically crushed as i've accidently sat on them  :shify:  :scared:
Their ability to move quickly & swiftly and contort their bodies has saved them from being crush victims on many occasion  :shify:  :scared:  :rofl:

You didnt say which one is which and assume Evie is the tabby? A very leonnie type of cat  ;D

Which one is Nuggie?

Oops Sorry Gill!!  :doh: I do often forget that although their names are mentioned & fly about within posts here, people dont necessarily know who is who  :doh:

Evie is the little tabbie, with an extraordinary amount of fluff for her age (as my hoover is discovering)  ;D
Nuggie is the Black Long Hair, who Evie is lying on the bed with  ;D I never thought I'd find Nuggie so accommodating with her - but i'm not sure whether its love or whether he was having that spot to sleep in, no matter what  :rofl:
Peanut is the vaguely visible black (his white bits are hidden on this pic) cat curled up on the sofa next to Evie  ;D

Welcome back! Wow - can't believe Evie is almost a year old. She is beautiful, look at that tail  :Luv2: and those ears  :Luv2:

Hope Nuggie is back to his old self soon  :hug:

I know! It has flown by! I adopted her in June at 16wks old - but even thats still about 8 months since she made her first appearance on here! :-: where does the time go?!  :shocked:
She has so much furr!! she has grown a very impressive first winter coat, I must say! my OH is thinks shes part squirrel  :evillaugh: Even Nuggie didnt grow that much in his first year....he was all scarf, tail and no trousers until his 3rd winter  :rofl: :rofl:
Thank you  :hug: I think i panicked more because despite being 10, he has never been ill really  :-[ hes had the odd accident, but nothing thats made him sickly, other than a dicky belly about this time last year....and if you ever want to scare yourself half to death with symptoms, google is the place to go  :shify: :evillaugh:  :innocent:

So glad Nuggie is on the mend and terrific pics  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Thank you Mary  :hug: :hug: Nuggie definitely seems to be heading in the right direction  ;D
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 11:29:17 AM »
So glad Nuggie is on the mend and terrific pics  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 17:24:51 PM »
Welcome back! Wow - can't believe Evie is almost a year old. She is beautiful, look at that tail  :Luv2: and those ears  :Luv2:

Hope Nuggie is back to his old self soon  :hug:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 14:04:20 PM »
You didnt say which one is which and assume Evie is the tabby? A very leonnie type of cat  ;D

Which one is Nuggie?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Photo's.....
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 07:18:00 AM »
:blow kiss:

Peanut is so shiny on that one with him cuddled up on the settee I almost missed him!

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
Photo's.....
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 23:54:33 PM »
Hello All,

I havent been on for a while and I've so missed it!!!!
Who said we have to work for a living!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( hahaha
Nuggie hasnt been well, but is on the mend. I imagined allsorts & even thought I might lose him, he lost an awful lot of weight and could feel his spine etc  :'( turns out it may be as simple as bad stomach - but because he "goes" outside i never knew!  :( even though they were all treated when Evie had the runs for weeks and she got better so quickly! He's due to go back to be weighed, but if he hasnt gained, then they will investigate further
....apparently, hes the ideal weight of a cat (now)  :shify:  :rofl:  but she did say he is a very big cat so needs more beef (or horse) as his bones shouldnt be so prominent  :innocent: so he wasnt a total fatty  :evillaugh:

The other two are fine and well....Peenew is his normal loving self and Evie has grown so quickly and will be 1yr old this month!!!!! (thats deducting her age of 16wks from when i got her in June! time flies)

So thought I'd treat you to some pics.....some pretty unexpected scenes here. Whether they get repeated at any point, who knows....but i'm so glad i got these pics (just incase  :evillaugh:)

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)

Link to CatChat