Author Topic: My name is Coco and I am a Thrive addict.  (Read 2038 times)

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Re: My name is Coco and I am a Thrive addict.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 18:31:52 PM »
Oh dear, another expensive habit!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 16:28:16 PM »
Bless you.

They've all gone - I really think I should've given her less than I did  :naughty:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 11:29:09 AM »
Wow, that was quick!

I'm so glad Bonnie likes them.

Bass just wasn't interested at all, and Drum thought they were little toys so she played with one till it fell apart and then just walked off and left it in bits on the carpet!

:thanks: but don't worry about sending the girls anything for now - wait till you find something Bonnie won't touch, then it'll be like a swap.  :)
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 17:07:58 PM »
I got some chicken Thrive in the Purrs auction at Christmas but neither of my cats like it - does anyone want it? I don't like throwing stuff out, it seems such a waste.
First to PM me gets it!
[/color]

Sara thank you ever so much, it came today and Bonnie loves it :hug:

It was so funny, we were on the bed in the lovely sunshine and Bonnie was getting lots of belly rubs when the doorbell rang.  She was disgusted that I left her BUT when I came back upstairs with the Thrive treats she was well chuffed.

I thought she hoovered down Dreamies quick but these just vanished in to thin air.  She's had half a tube already and it would have been all of them if I let her ;) Must put these on my shopping list now.

Mary

Please PM me your address so I can send Drum and Bass a little something to say thank you.  :Luv2: :hug: :Luv2: :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 16:01:09 PM »
My lot liked the first packet then turned their noses up at the next lot - won't touch 'em now. Still huge chicken Dreamies fans, though, and of course Aldi Vitacat sticks  :chicken:

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 13:12:14 PM »
Okay! :)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 11:26:53 AM »
Me please  :hug:

Bonnie xx

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 14:23:12 PM »
I got some chicken Thrive in the Purrs auction at Christmas but neither of my cats like it - does anyone want it? I don't like throwing stuff out, it seems such a waste.

First to PM me gets it!

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 13:55:07 PM »
Jus sayin so yoo nos.... they mite be spensiff but they is luvlees an they is good for us cos they is jus drydid tic-tic... so gits yore kitty sum.

Izzy

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 06:11:58 AM »
Hmm could be tempted to get Bonnie some - how much are they?

Mary

They cost me £2:50p a tube.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 22:54:48 PM »
Hmm could be tempted to get Bonnie some - how much are they?

Mary

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 18:05:18 PM »
Far too healthy  :naughty: We like our processed Dreamies and Temptations best :drool;

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 17:51:49 PM »
Oh yes - me and Mosi like them thrive treats.  we also have cosma treats which are the same except Mosi says they're better than thrive.  taste the same to me.

Jaffa
xx

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
My name is Coco and I am a Thrive addict.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 13:08:20 PM »
My name is Coco and I am a chicken Thrive addict. Fortunately my slave gets me my fix and gives it me when I want it.

http://www.mypetcaresupplies.com/sites/1/uploads/images/Thrive%20chicken_5717.jpg

Any other addicts out there? :Crazy:

Link to CatChat