Author Topic: PJ Cat Rescue Campaign  (Read 1491 times)

Offline FeralKing

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Lola, Ivy, Pancake, Waffle, Sunshine, TJ and Smeagol
Re: PJ Cat Rescue Campaign
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 21:44:16 PM »
Thank you Sheilarose. It's just Janet now with some other fantastic helpers and she does an amazing job so hopefully the facebook campaign will help!

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 07:48:27 AM »
Liked  ;D

That's a great looking website, I wish Pam and Janet all the luck in the world.  :welcome:

Offline FeralKing

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 21:14:21 PM »
Hi Yvonne and thanks! ;D PJ is the initials of the two women that set the charity up - Pam and Janet

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 20:39:59 PM »
Hello and    :welcome:   to the forum

What does PJ stand for ?
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline FeralKing

• Kitten
PJ Cat Rescue Campaign
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 19:31:53 PM »
Fellow cat lovers!

I am currently helping a local charity - PJ Cat Rescue - in Long Sutton, Lincolnshire. This amazing charity rescues and re-homes abandoned/neglected cats and kittens in the Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk areas.

I am working with a production company to raise the profile of PJ Cat Rescue through Facebook; creating video and posting photos/information on cats up for adoption as well as other related topics/issues. I'm posting here in the hope that some of you could help us by 'liking' and sharing the facebook page. The more people that see the work they're doing the better chance they have at re-homing the cats and getting donations either in the form of money or food.

So basically all you need to do is Like the page and spread the word. Here is the link/web address:

http://www.facebook.com/pjcatrescue

You don't have to be local to the charity to get involved as word will soon spread. PJ Cat Rescue are a relatively small charity without the same means of promotion as larger charities like Cats Protection (who are equally amazing!) so we're hoping to make a difference with this campaign.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

*Feral King*

Link to CatChat