Author Topic: size differance  (Read 1133 times)

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
Re: size differance
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 09:14:23 AM »
She's approx 18 months ish,  and just over 2kg, she has a very big personality for a small cat though

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 23:25:40 PM »
How old is bella?! I thought Denzel was a little kitty, but is 2 now and weighs twice as much!

I go by kilos tho as the vet does (had to look it up) that makes her about 2 kg?!

teeny weeny!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 16:42:34 PM »
Shes a bit dinky and according to the vet we'll have to watch her weight as shed put on a bit between our visits think shes taking after me small and tubby  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 16:35:02 PM »
I love the idea of cats having their own wii profile  :evillaugh: I think there's usually a big difference between males and females, 5lbs does sound quite light but from her pics she doesn't look underweight  :Luv:

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
size differance
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 14:00:10 PM »
Dd wanted to play a game on the wii so put it on and barneys profile is still on wii fit dd said bella needed one to. With dh instructing me over the phone finally managed to add her and she weighs just over 5lbs . Just out of interest looked at barneys last weight and hes was 12lb last summer and he was always a slender cat so not as heavey as he could have been. Barney weighed what bella does at 6 months. We knew he was a big cat but i forgot how big till i saw that , we seem to have gone from one extreme to the other. She didnt quite like being weighed and is now sat in the window giving me a dirty look

Link to CatChat