Author Topic: Digger Boo  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Re: Digger Boo
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 21:53:38 PM »
Interesting it sound like most cats do both.

As you say Tiggy's Mum it is quite an effective way of getting me up. It's very annoying and she pulls the embroidery on the duvet covers.

I've never had a digging cat before so it a new experience.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 21:12:20 PM »
It tends to depend on Ambers mood as to wether (?) she will jump up and watch me sleep, jump up and stick a foot in my mouth or jump up and dig me out of the duvet in the morning.

Oddly enough today has been really cold and when I lost Amber she was in MY bed under the duvet  :censored:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 18:05:54 PM »
Star is a digger depending on the circumstances she digs at bed clothes but on my lap does treading I've never really thought anything of it until you mentioned it lol!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 17:58:03 PM »
I have a digger who can tread too  :evillaugh:

You say she hasn't 'learnt' to tread like her brother can but I wonder if she finds her 'digging' more effective than her brothers treading efforts?  :sneaky: Riley will tread and dribble 50% of the time but when he really wants me to wake up he will try and 'scrape' me out of bed and I can hear his claws catching on my lovely duvet  >:( Lu is, as always, an angel who gently treads with no scraping and no dribbling  :)

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Digger Boo
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 17:43:37 PM »
One of my cats Buffy or Boo as we call her doesn't know how to tread she just digs. Has anyone else got a cat that does this? She tries to dig me out of bed every morning. My husband says she's trying to tread but has got confused, I'm not so sure. She's not two yet so maybe she'll learn but her brother can tread perfectly well. It's nice to see a purring treading cat in the morning a digging cat not so much.  :naughty:   

Link to CatChat